Swamp Thing

djspex

What's the sample just before the drop? "my god eric, look what they've done to you now" or something. Anyone know what the exact words are or where it's from?

What's the sample just before the drop? "my god eric, look what they've done to you now" or something. Anyone know what the exact words are or where it's from?

ive been told before its from and older movie called swamp thing?

i thought it was "my god eric! wot do u think of my powers now!" meh wither way it fucking rocks!

i thought it was "my god eric! wot do u think of my powers now!" meh wither way it fucking rocks!

ye tbh i thought it was something along the lines of wot do you think of my powers now...

sometimes its hard to hear wt a sample actually says in a tune kos of the background noise i guess..

scary fuckin sample. makes you seriously question the film taste of subfocus. also you seen where the 0121 sample comes from the really old martial arts film - in a field!

Hey, I was going off memory! And, yeah, it is pretty much impossible to get bored of. The drop is monstrous. And it's ridiculously easy to mix.

sooooo true. its fucking amazing track that never gets old! it doesnt sound like its 3 years old either. tho tbh i dnt think airplane or frozen solid do neither. its timeless production that never goes outa fashion quality. unlike alot of other tunes from the likes of TC and other people hu have big hits but they dont have the sticking power. Here today gone tomoro like "driver" or "rockstar"

Back
Top Bottom