swamp thing - best tune in the mix?

swamp thing, best tune in the mix?

• Total voters

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
jst been having a play, and i thought i'd tese swamp thing over i everything i dropped, just because i love it you know. and is it just me, or does that track work with everything. teased over mistical dub - amazing. teased over police in helicopter - amazing, teased over a load of calyx and teebee - amazing and you get the idea with that. so what do you reckon?

Ah man you're sooo right. Always magical to hear "I've got Andy what do you think of my powers now?!" being thrown in.
Du du du du du du du du............ MASSIVE.

Can I just say I know the line is "Ive got Ellie...." not Andy but I like to entertain the fact that if you catch Andy C then you gain his powers. HIS POWERRRRRS

lol jokes sig

i herd andy c take out a tune and within the space of a bar(not sure if thats the right word but mega fast) cued drop and tease swamp thing for a bar then take it out.

sounded sick in the mix

i think it was the andy c hype b2b transmission 06

BIG!! set btw

Ah man you're sooo right. Always magical to hear "I've got Andy what do you think of my powers now?!" being thrown in.
Du du du du du du du du............ MASSIVE.

Can I just say I know the line is "Ive got Ellie...." not Andy but I like to entertain the fact that if you catch Andy C then you gain his powers. HIS POWERRRRRS

It's actually "I've got Abby..."

Just to be an absolute perfectionist :D

The sample's taken from the movie "The Black Exorcist"

Rather jokes really

Its up there with turbulance and the nine, dunno if its the best tho

I think "most accessible tune to mix" would be a better description :)

It really is a joy to see what you can come up with mixing this tune with different stuff

I love how when you kill the bass on the drop you can still hear the synth underneath everything driving through, just the right volume as well

And that second drop :) wicked man it brings back great memories for me from times I've heard that second drop in raves :)

ye it wud be a long an painful task tryin to find a tune that DOESNT go with old swampy..

tha tune has proberly had one of the longest shelf lifes in dnb today..

Last edited:
I thort it went 'My god Eric.....what do you think of my powers now?' am i wrong?,
and ye sick tune play it almost every day, another good tune of the EP is the bypass by culture shock
safe

Back
Top Bottom