Swamp 81 tracks in this style

lownoise

Hi everybody !

I look like for music like music from Swamp 81. I just discover guys like ramadanman ,addison groove, boddika ... And I'm searching for song in this style if you know what i mean ... If you can tell me records in this style it'll be great.

And if you know song in the style of TNGHT, i'll be crazy ! it's a " melange " of a lot of different style but if you know something who is no to far from that ?

Thx

NB : sorry for my poor english, i'm a belgium guy :)

yeah man, not the best quality but click on all the Leofah mix (Swamp is his label) and download the podcasts from here. That's where I hear most of my stuff...

http://rinse.fm/?s=loefah&x=0&y=0

wicked cheers mate, will get a few loefah shows downloaded, actually saw him play at the weekend which made a nice change from the dnb

and yeah i checked out the dusky essential mix the other day, really enjoyed it!
tried to rep you again but apparently i need to spread some around first

wicked cheers mate, will get a few loefah shows downloaded, actually saw him play at the weekend which made a nice change from the dnb

and yeah i checked out the dusky essential mix the other day, really enjoyed it!
tried to rep you again but apparently i need to spread some around first

No worries man, what do you mean tried to rep me, where? Am I going to embase myself here but not knowing!

No worries man, what do you mean tried to rep me, where? Am I going to embase myself here but not knowing!

haha its that little star under how many posts a user has (on the left), it's like saying thanks for a particular post
but you cant rep the same user twice in a row or you get an error message saying you need to spread the rep around first before giving it to whoever again

Back
Top Bottom