SWAG!

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
He and his brother are like 19 and 16 respectively... Earl (the smaller sounding guy) is just a master of wordplay.

Osime

VIP Junglist
"No narcissist / sippin' on arsenic / carved carcasses in the garage don't park in it / hard as findin' retarded kids at Harvard it's / wolf gang barkin' keep you up like car alarms and shit." FUCKIN' SWAG!!!!

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist

Cheack earls lyrics in this shit man.. I only heard it for the first time about a week ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Osime

VIP Junglist

Cheack earls lyrics in this shit man.. I only heard it for the first time about a week ago.
First OF song I ever heard. "I'm a hot and bothered astronaut crashin' while jackin' off to bufferin' vids of Asher Roth eatin' applesauce." That concoction they made in the vid... WANT.

ALSO:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
lets try and figure that thing out shall we. the first bottle of pills is oxycontin or similar, then we have two different cough syrups, both containing codeine (is it? i think its codeine), then i see some ground up weed in there, either times two or the second thing they put in is something else, in which case id guess leak. and then beer. a neopolitan drug really, sort of a real life jeffrey.

---------- Post added at 07:03 ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 ----------

but the best tune is tina. TINA EARN YOUR FUCKIN WEED TINA EARN YOUR FUCKIN WEED TINA EARN YOUR FUCKIN WEED TINA EARN YOUR FUCKIN WEED. tina hasnt combed her weave in a month anyway. i think thats cos shes dead tbh

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i cant find the radical mixtape.
i downloaded it 3 times last night fom diff locations and each time i couldn't unzip it without errors.
if anyone has it, i want it!
also, newest effort from earl

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you said more hipster rap, i found that interesting. you know of more? like what? or do you mean das racist. cos they did a pretty cool mixtape but i already have it.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
first of all, clipse has done a good tune, and i know you didnt know that, so your joke is moot! hah! and oh, right, cool kids. well, that makes sense. they rule ass too tbh ffs bbq