Survey on what people want to see at events

Modulardnb

Sicknote
Hi every one were just doing a little survey for a business plan seeing what people want to see at events ETC..
were looking to incorporate a massive visual aspect at events with more VJs and like themed stages more like what u would find at festivals.

Any more ideas would be appreciated good to see what people want see at events.

heres the link to the survey.....

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZBH9VRL

Cheers

sorry, i mean no offence but....

i get the following impression
you want to discover what people want at events but it sounds like you have already made ur mind up

out of 10 short questions it says the word "visuals" 7 times

i'll be honest i'm really not sure anyone gives a toss about visuals, they want it to be clean, reasonably priced, loads of gash and a decent atmosphere.

sorry, i mean no offence but....

i get the following impression
you want to discover what people want at events but it sounds like you have already made ur mind up

out of 10 short questions it says the word "visuals" 7 times

i'll be honest i'm really not sure anyone gives a toss about visuals, they want it to be clean, reasonably priced, loads of gash and a decent atmosphere.

this

all i want is good djs, cheap booze and a sick soundsystem

no stupid dancers on stage, its so 1990's

Totally agree...
Looks cheap, made for people who aint there just for skankin to dirty tunes.
Survey done mate!

---------- Post added at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

By the way, Id like to add that LIGHTS are almost as important to me as the artists even... Sick soundsystem? Yes, but... I live in Malta, and previously Sweden, where sound systems are shit anyway, but lighting should be excellent, it should make the audience go NUTS!

A club that aint afraid to let the bass rip - too many DnB clubs provides lots of drums and not enough bass.

---------- Post added at 00:35 ---------- Previous post was at 00:32 ----------

Oh and the survey seems irrelevant. Im not at a club to watch anything in particular - I go to the cinema for that. Music only.

Done. Like Teddy said, you seemed to just want to know whether people liked/wanted visuals or not which is fair enough but it didnt give me much choice on your question 'Survey on what people want to see at events' lol. No matter how good the visuals are i would never pay more than £5-10 without there being at LEAST 2 big headliners so make sure the money is spent on that first...
I think injecting more festival-esque themes and ideas into a standard club would definitely draw the right sorta crowd and keep em coming back if you do it right.
I will never get over the epicness of the audio-visuals that matter had spent (all of) their money on from the very first time i went...and that along with headliners definitely brought me back multiple times before it shut

---------- Post added at 00:59 ---------- Previous post was at 00:58 ----------

A club that aint afraid to let the bass rip - too many DnB clubs provides lots of drums and not enough bass.

And that of course.

A set up that caters for DJ's who use vinyl.
Andy C B2B Cyantific 4 tunes each over 3 hours
Friction (Deep and dark set) 2 hours
Youngsta 2 hours
SPMC
Toast

i think decent lazers and some smoke are important to set the tone right in a club but anything else is just a bonus to trip out on ! - allaboutthemusic

also i dont know what a "visual stage" is like a stage that isnt really there?

"do you like to see visuals at an event?" yes it helps to see where your going.

this is vague and doesnt make much sense bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom