Supreme Being ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23164

anyone got an info on this guy? Hazard's brother maybe??

is this the same artist thats usually 'unknown' in hype's mixes?

Supreme Being - Tune In

Last edited by a moderator:
NEIN! lol

'Sub Zero & Supreme Being - Bangers' is also a fuckin sick tune! :gun:

Might be a guy from leicester called Jason Judge. Used to just go under the name 'judge'. If he's made tunes with jake, this would make sense. Any audio for that 'Bangers' tune?

HAZARDS BROTHER CALLS HIMSELF (TAZER) I KNOW HIM PRETTY WELL AND HIS NEW TUNE IS CALLED FIREFIST ; )

loud-noise.jpg

Yeh he is a Leicester boy guy is cool, ul find him knocking about with OS taxman or subzero on most days, very well spoken chap who produces great music.

supreme being doing well, hes m8s with jaydan tax origin sin etc but he has worked hard to get where he has, he hasn't had it on a plate by any means
mixdowns tight, tunes big, one to watch plain and simple...the thing remix & mustang fastback remix doing some serious damage in the raves right now

supreme being doing well, hes m8s with jaydan tax origin sin etc but he has worked hard to get where he has, he hasn't had it on a plate by any means
mixdowns tight, tunes big, one to watch plain and simple...the thing remix & mustang fastback remix doing some serious damage in the raves right now

It must be a lot easier to get something signed with that lot in your corner though.

But yeah, dark producer. Read a lot of articles and interviews on him. Like Sensai, he has put his head down and gone for it, with great results.

I played an event in belgium a few months ago with Supreme Being, i gotta say, he is one of the most down to earth and "normal" characters ive ever met in the dnb scene!
He lives with and shares a studio with Taxman and Sub Zero and sees Original Sin as his manager. Although having them guys as mates, he has spent a long time in the studio getting his sound right before releasing anything.
In belgium, he got wasted after his set and ended up sitting backstage for an hour with his head in a bucket ! theres a photo of this on my facebook (which i call "supreme being sick") if anyone is interested haha.

realy don't rate this guy tbh sure hes a nice bloke but apart from just teasin, and tune in vip, which to be fair is sick, think his tunes sound really poor, just my opinon tho

Back
Top Bottom