Supreme Being ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
It must be a lot easier to get something signed with that lot in your corner though.

But yeah, dark producer. Read a lot of articles and interviews on him. Like Sensai, he has put his head down and gone for it, with great results.

Dunno man Supreme Being just sounds like a worse version of Original Sin or Sub Zero not really feeling his tunes although I did like Tune In/ Just Teasin' and I do actually like that Audioskank tune although it sounds proper cheesy lol. And I don't rate Sensai at all, all of his tune sound exactly the same the guy has no talent at producing imo, but he's still quite popular and makes what he likes so fair play I guess.

sensai has dropped of too man hate to say it but getting well bored of majistrate aswell altho im sure he'll pull something out his hat soon

its all about that new pleasure & origin jungle bit dub after dub!!
totally agree on supreme being, none of his tunes really stand out for me

hate to say it but getting well bored of majistrate aswell altho im sure he'll pull something out his hat soon
never used to rate majistrate much but lately has put out some killer tunes imo. the game and beast within especially, also piranha, it...quite a few

Back
Top Bottom