VIP Junglist
any1 watch it?
i though american football was gay as fuck, and boring to watch
BUT ill eat those words
its not as gay or as boring as i 1st thought

Textbook

BUTTER
VIP Junglist
yea mate. if they didnt, there would only be about 10 plays during the whole game.

think the whole challenge rule thing is good though. should deffinately bring that into football.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
yea mate. if they didnt, there would only be about 10 plays during the whole game.

think the whole challenge rule thing is good though. should deffinately bring that into football.
yeah that was a good rule, u win both challenges, u get another 1!

just made me stay up half the nite watching it, thats why ill never be able to get into american football, too much time needed to watch it! also americans have far too many advert breaks, its like the game wud stop 4 the adverts!

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
anyway why dint your bitches draw with the scouse bitches.......there back onto a real topic.

jokes

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
yes it is please delete thread
nah, give it a chance dan, i dont think i cud just watch any old match, but superbowl, ill watch it again

anyway why dint your bitches draw with the scouse bitches.......there back onto a real topic.

fuck you! cuz we are fucking shit
i just hope u win the league cuz if liverpool actually won the prem then there fans wud actually have an arguement behind them being a "top 4" club, they wont have to play the "we have history" card or the "we won in the 70's" card anymore

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
i actually started watchin the build up to it but the yanks make themselves out to be worldbeaters and it turns my stomach.

in the build up there was this dude going on about the history and honour of america in a big, fake, what i can only describe as a wwf comentator voice and i had to switch off at that instant.

Last edited:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
i actually started watchin the build up to it but the yanks make themselves out to be worldbeaters and it turns my stomach.

in the build there was this dude going on about the history and honour of america in a big, fake, what i can only describe as a wwf comentator voice and i had to switch off at that instant.
yeah, but u expect americans to big them selfs up dont ya!