super sunday on TWISTEDFREQUENCY.CO.UK

twistedbeats

super sunday on TWISTEDFREQUENCY.CO.UK
Its super sunday on twistedfrequency.co.uk which means.............

12:00 - 14:00 Sub Damage with Paula.
Hard night partying the night before? then chill to some reaggae!!!!
14:00 - 16:00 The Rejection Extension with DJ Huffle UK.
Mixture of jump up, nu skool breaks and anything else huffle feels like.
16:00 - 18:00 Sinful Beats with DJ Syn - West Sussex, UK.
Twistedfrequency's original super sunday dj!!! dark rolling dnb here ppl.
18:00 - 20:00 The Pea Killah Show with Djihad Joe - Uranus, France.
Bored with dnb 24/7? Want some techno? then Djihad joe is your man.
20:00 - 22:00 Nis - Newcastle Beats UK.
Rounding off super sunday with her blend of techy, rolling funk we have NIS.

If you would like to do ashow then pls contact admins@twistedbeats.com. Some one will be in touch asap.

OI OI!! My show is now called The Huffle Shuffle! Check it out today for some hip hop, breaks, drum and bass and whatever the hell else we feel like playin! And get your votes in for which ever High Contrast tune you'd like to hear in its entirity at 3:30! See u in the chatroom peeps!
Huffle

OI OI!! My show is now called The Huffle Shuffle! So come join us for some tasty beats (of the nice and nasty variety) live on www.twistedfrequency.co.uk! As it’s the first show in May we’l be choosing a new artist of the month! Each week you the listeners will vote on which tune you’d like to hear by the artist of the month in its entirety!! AND this week its my birthday special show so come get amongst the celebrating!! Peace. Huffle:rowley:

BobMarleyTribute.jpg

Bob Marley was a hero figure, in the classic mythological sense. His departure from this planet came at a point when his vision of One World, One Love -- inspired by his belief in Rastafari -- was beginning to be heard and felt. Join me on Sunday may 11th 2008 on http://www.twistedfrequency.co.uk for two hours of music, from the legend himself.
Robert "Bob" Nesta Marley was a Jamaican singer-songwriter, musician, and Rastafarian. He was the lead singer, songwriter and guitarist for the ska, rocksteady and reggae bands: The Wailers (1964 – 1974) and Bob Marley & the Wailers (1974 – 1981). In spite of dying nearly three decades ago he is the most widely known performer of ska/reggae music, and is credited for helping spread Jamaican music to the worldwide audience.

Remember to come and celebrate with me, TODAY from NOON till 2pm (UK TIME) @ http://www.twistedfrequency.co.uk and join in the chat @ http://www.chat.twistedfrequency.co.uk

Hello!! My show is now called The Huffle Shuffle! Tune into www.twistedfrequency.co.uk! For the live show! The Prodigy have been chosen as the new artist of the month so get in the chatroom to choose which of their tunes you wana hear!! Peace. Huffle

Hello. My show is now called The Huffle Shuffle! Come and join us at www.twistedfrequency.co.uk! For the live show! May’s artist of the month is The Prodigy so if theres a prodg tune u wana hear in its entirety get in the chatroom to let me know! Huffle

YO, dont forget my show is now called The Huffle Shuffle! Get your arses over to www.twistedfrequency.co.uk for the live show! May’s artist of the month is The Prodigy and it’s the last one from them this week get your votes into the chatroom for the last prodg tune to be played in its entirety. Peace. Huffle

Back
Top Bottom