DnB Super motion - liquid dnb

I Really like the vibe on this track. feels like im driving a car really fast :P the drums feel a big suffocated in the clip and that's all i can really see whats wrong with it. If they hit HARD and then this would be awesome :D

Thanks Krash :) I will have a look at the drums i have kept them a bit lower in the mix this time as on my last track i posted people thought the drums were too prominent (mainly the snare).

Anyone else's thoughts on the mixdown good or bad would be great...

Big ups!

Thanks man! Played this out last night and definitely needs a fatter snare it was a bit lost in the mix so will get on that and get a new version up :)

Cheers, for the feedback!

Dunno if it's just me, but the main trancey synth that comes in at the drop, sounds a bit too full? Nothing a bit of EQ wouldn't sort out though.. Other than that I like it mate

Dunno if it's just me, but the main trancey synth that comes in at the drop, sounds a bit too full? Nothing a bit of EQ wouldn't sort out though.. Other than that I like it mate

Ez man I think you're right the synth is very big and kills the drums currently working on mixdown no2....reworking the bass synth as well...thanks for checking it out and the feedback much appreciated!

Digging the feel good vibes man, agree some of the drums are lost a little bit, but this ins't necessarily a bad thing, you hear a lot of commercial 'dnb' tracks like this where the beat kinda takes a back seat but it can still work. Anyway, some food for thought there....

Digging the feel good vibes man, agree some of the drums are lost a little bit, but this ins't necessarily a bad thing, you hear a lot of commercial 'dnb' tracks like this where the beat kinda takes a back seat but it can still work. Anyway, some food for thought there....

Thanks for checking the track man! I'm working on a new version at the minute and have brought the drums up in the mix and bit more compression on the snare to get a bit more punch in there.

Back
Top Bottom