Sup

Heyaxe

Hi,

I am new to this forum, and i am introducing myself to the community. I am 19 years old and i live in the UK in Manchester. I am into Drum 'n Bass, especially in the 90's region where Drum and Bass was at its best.

My top Drum 'n Bass artists is Goldie, as his first album 'Timeless' was one of the best DnB albums produced. My best viynal/Single is Midas - Imperial march.

I am into producing my own Drum and Bass music, and i use all free tools to produce my music.

Welcoming song from me: http://boomp3.com/m/1f9f183ab08e

so ok check this out, i was in my family mansion running around and i had done something truly awful to somebody and i was getting so stressed out i decided 'this must be a dream' so i rubbed my eyes really hard, and when i opened them again it was still dark and i had this sensation of slowly surfacing and the i opened my eyes and i was in bed. awesome lucid moment.

Hi,

I am new to this forum, and i am introducing myself to the community. I am 19 years old and i live in the UK in Manchester. I am into Drum 'n Bass, especially in the 90's region where Drum and Bass was at its best.

My top Drum 'n Bass artists is Goldie, as his first album 'Timeless' was one of the best DnB albums produced. My best viynal/Single is Midas - Imperial march.

I am into producing my own Drum and Bass music, and i use all free tools to produce my music.

Welcoming song from me: http://boomp3.com/m/1f9f183ab08e

Hey :welcome: always good to see a felow manc. Did you watch goldie at warehouse project a couple of months baack?

so ok check this out, i was in my family mansion running around and i had done something truly awful to somebody and i was getting so stressed out i decided 'this must be a dream' so i rubbed my eyes really hard, and when i opened them again it was still dark and i had this sensation of slowly surfacing and the i opened my eyes and i was in bed. awesome lucid moment.

:O :wtf: :O

Cheers, this tune started out as some scrap work, but it sounded nice and i decided to release it. I spent about 3 days on this song, which is the fastest song i have probably produced.

Back
Top Bottom