Sup people i have a problem

Whatadick.

I quite like the track. Personally not too fond of the wah wah wahs on the drop, but I like the piano melody bit. Good effort :thumbup:

lol @ the lack of intelligence here

Ok mate, I never once said I rate my own track I. Personally ill agree with you it is pretty average. but it is my first track. You cant go around telling newbies not to post their tracks.
And it aint clicky mate, we just dont like cunts, simple as, if you dont like that, then you know what to do. Oh and to the OP, not a bad tune mate not bad at all, your mixdown needs ALOT of work but yur ideas are good. Im on my phone atm, but when im at my pc ill post you a few tuts and that about eq, gain structure, all that good stuff,sound cool?
Cheers

hello peeps, im new to this forum so i thought id introduce myself im 18 an been producing hip hop for a couple months, i started making dnb last week and i love it so much more, im especially into liquid style so iv trying to make that

basically i posted my first tune on the new talent section an it hasnt shown for 3 days, i think its something to do with having links in the thread so how do i make a post with a link without having it removed? safe

I liked it man keep going :)

really good for your first try buddy!!! and to answer your question, i think a mod has to approve your first ever post. its to stop spammers.

And please stop the arguing. do that over in the waffle or sumin,not in a mans first thread! cheers :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom