Sup people i have a problem

graffitizax

Hauntr
hello peeps, im new to this forum so i thought id introduce myself im 18 an been producing hip hop for a couple months, i started making dnb last week and i love it so much more, im especially into liquid style so iv trying to make that

basically i posted my first tune on the new talent section an it hasnt shown for 3 days, i think its something to do with having links in the thread so how do i make a post with a link without having it removed? safe

hi,
looks like this is yr first post m8 so i dont know what happened to the other one.
try again - post in the website feedback section to get some help with posting if it still dont work.
a mod should pick that up if you post in there

You probably dont want to hear what he have to say about your tune considering you only been producing music for a couple months and you just now got into dnb lol.. Having said that, there is a 1% chance that you are some kind of prodigy child that makes great dnb on his first try.

And yes, it is becuase of your # post.

If you want to post it, leave off the www.

thanks for the replys, it was a youtube link are they allowed here or does it have to be soundcloud? i just tried posting the soundcloud link here without the www and its still saying a mods gotta approve it i suppose i just gotta post more before i can do it right

You probably dont want to hear what he have to say about your tune considering you only been producing music for a couple months and you just now got into dnb lol.. Having said that, there is a 1% chance that you are some kind of prodigy child that makes great dnb on his first try..

thats not true m8. :(

heres your link [video=youtube_share;le8b4B4VZcw]http://youtu.be/le8b4B4VZcw[/video]
sounds good - needs a better mix down tho m8 - drums not coming thru at times.
but apart from that its good.
off out now peaceeeeeeee

You probably dont want to hear what he have to say about your tune considering you only been producing music for a couple months and you just now got into dnb lol.. Having said that, there is a 1% chance that you are some kind of prodigy child that makes great dnb on his first try.

even you started somewhere, be respectful

:wtf: i thought we were all here to learn

I am being completely respectful. I helped him get his track posted didn't i? It's been years and i'm still not happy with my music. It's a fact that 99% of the people who post their first track, is down right horrible and shouldn't be posting it. Please by all means, i would love to hear your first track or anybody elses. I was trying to let him know that the response he gets, might not be what he wants to hear. In his case, it wasn't to bad... But don't kid yourself and pretend that most are good lol..

Who the fuck are you mate? he should be allowed as much chance to show his shit as everyone else. I dont see you throwing up anything for us to look at. go suck a dick, prick.

Who the fuck are you mate? he should be allowed as much chance to show his shit as everyone else. I dont see you throwing up anything for us to look at. go suck a dick, prick.

lol

yeah bit of a silly reply really mate. shoulda heard my stuff when i first started here. sounding like a dieing cat aha, but all the tips n shit helped big times.

Actually i have posted tracks so you can suck the dick, prick! I was the one who helped him get it posted was i not? Furthermore, i would never release my first track, did you? 90% of my posts here are helping people. The other 10% is posting about small talk in the waffle threads.

Btw, good job on trying to be an internet tough guy.. Suck a dick, bwhahah! Thats real original. Of course if it was bad and everybody started ragging it, nothing would be said about how everyone acts like a dickhead to newbies.. Fucking contradicting assholes id say..

@elmar, i guess i could of worded it differently but i have seen some really nasty posts made here about newbies posting tunes.. just giving him a heads up on what he could maybe expect.

thats not true m8. :(

heres your link [video=youtube_share;le8b4B4VZcw]http://youtu.be/le8b4B4VZcw[/video]
sounds good - needs a better mix down tho m8 - drums not coming thru at times.
but apart from that its good.
off out now peaceeeeeeee

this for a dnb first timer isn't that bad, like the intro and u got some good ideas, keep at it! :P

@ all the flaming - i dont really get it

Actually i have posted tracks so you can suck the dick, prick! I was the one who helped him get it posted was i not? Furthermore, i would never release my first track, did you? 90% of my posts here are helping people. The other 10% is posting about small talk in the waffle threads.

Btw, good job on trying to be an internet tough guy.. Suck a dick, bwhahah! Thats real original. Of course if it was bad and everybody started ragging it, nothing would be said about how everyone acts like a dickhead to newbies.. Fucking contradicting assholes id say..

@elmar, i guess i could of worded it differently but i have seen some really nasty posts made here about newbies posting tunes.. just giving him a heads up on what he could maybe expect.

well check my sig wanker, first tune i ever finished, been in the production game less than a year, so suck that you wankstain.

trouble maker youve been here a month.
so to tell someone not to post a song is BS - who died and made you king?
They post for constructive critisms - to get better.

oh and you didnt help him post the link - i did. i put his vid up.
i gave some feedback as well.
you didnt.
its not big or clever to put people down so dont. i dont care if you have sold a million records or whatever.
that is all

lol @ the lack of intelligence here.

You sir helped him post it in the wrong part of the forum. I helped him get the link and posted it in the right section of the forum. Have a look, you might find im right.

I never put anyone down nor did i once say, DO NOT POST YOUR tracks. You posted his track after i helped him get the link, newb.

DOM, you want a cookie? That track ain't that great, it's good but stop patting yourself on the back for a mediocre track. Is mine any better? Probably not but who cares?. Who cares how long someone has been a member. These forums are so clicky, it's ridiculous, oh your not buddies with so and so. You sit and talk shit about Americans all the time which is VERY disrespectful but the minute i warn a fella about how some people are full on dickheads when responding to newbies tracks, i am the asshole? black person (in the words of Fess) please!

Back
Top Bottom