SUNRISE DnB on leetradio

dj.jason

skeyemountain.com
VIP Junglist
sunrise_dnb_flyer.jpg

i will be kicking of my first show tuesday 28.12.04 for a pre new years showcase of some of my personal fav tunes of the year. this will be a weekly show featuring some of adelaide's hottest dj's and alot of very good, fresh tunes ! tune in to http://www.leetradio.com

Last edited:
tuesday jan 4 special guest is.....

FICTION [inbound, adelaide AU]

Fiction (Simon Ingels) began spinning drum n bass in '94 and quickly moved on to grab his first residency at the weekly night "Rewind" early '96. Since then he rose on to become one of Adelaide's most respected deejays playing at just about every major rave and drum n bass event. If it had a jungle room, he was playing. In '98 he formed "Inbound" with partner in crime Filter which has since become One of Australia's most successful and well known events.
His skills behind the decks have seen him regularly headline interstate shows which has included gigs at Melbourne's famous "Hi Fi Bar" and most recently at the "Lounge" at "Blazin'". Over the last 5 years his production has grabbed the attention of many headz and has seen a number of releases on Adelaide label 5158 plus regular airplay on FM radio station "Fresh Fm".

tune in for the phat beatz

jan roster .....

jan 11 - PATCH [adelaide, AU]

Patch was voted the number one drum and bass dj in the recent 2004 adelaide dance music awards. a resedent dj at adelaide's no.1 club `heaven' , headlines every dnb gig we have to offer, plays b2b with some of the internationals when they come over, patch will throw you one of the most in ya face sets you will listen to. even in the studio this man has made a stir, teaming up with fiction or solo !
tune in as this will be a set to remeber

jan 18 - special guest TBA

will edit once this is finalised, but should be a doozy of a pickle

jan 25 - JASON

Australia Day Special mix. gonna try throw together a special mix of australian tunes as jan 26 is australia day!!

anyone wanting to play on my show is welcome, just send me a PM . must have fast internet [you need winamp and shoutcast for the broadcast]

Back
Top Bottom