Sunny Crimea - When I Leave You

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by sunnycrimea, Jan 30, 2011.

1. sunnycrimea

sunnycrimea New Member

2. Nautilus

Nautilus Member

love the break, but it grows a little tiresome without a pause or change in the middle. The drum fade out near the end is awesome, maybe you could do a changeup like that earlier on, but not as full as to cut out completely? Smooth though. I love tracks like this that almost blend dnb and smooth jazz.

3. dj cluster

dj cluster Member

sound like exported at 16bit, hit hat sometimes rasp... however sounds good ;)

4. ItsLambyBiatch

ItsLambyBiatch New Member

This is awesome - proper chilled. Love the piano, is that you playing or a sample? Maybe you could change the break up a bit, just a little variation with the kick or something, nothing too drastic.
    Nice one though.

5. sunnycrimea

sunnycrimea New Member

yeah, thanks. everything played by myself except sax and beats)) it was variant with additional 'Lim' break, but in that case the tune loose some 'sad' charm, so i decided to leave it like this, i'm thinking about breaks variations and stops/delays along drumline, it needs improvement a bit

6. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

wow, props man for playing most of this yourself too! Id agree it needs breaking up a bit with the drums but other than this... but this is so chilled and well put together

7. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Fucking hell man! this is just what i like! sweeet pianos