Sunder - Rise Up

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Sunder, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Sunder

Sunder Member

My last track I did is below if anyone fancies a listen.

Currently finishing up a follow up EP and will be getting that on here in the next few weeks. Will go through and check out some of your guys stuff, I want to see what everyone's up to creatively over here.

Take it easy,

Sunder

2. smoothassilk

smoothassilk Active Member

This is pretty good, the basses are really nice and well done, and it's rhymically good too.

Maybe the snare needs a bit more room around it, it's playing with the bass and some of the hits get covered a bit.

I feel like the builds needs more work, they're just a bit meh at the moment and there's not a lot of sense of building apart from the obvious kick kick kick kick kikikikikikiki etc. Also maybe the wobbles in the build aren't a great element, I'd find something else to put in there instead.

Piano part should be a smidge louder and I think you should develop it a bit more from a two bar loop, cause it's a good part with potential.

3. maschinistom

maschinistom Active Member

Hi sunder, thanks for joining this producer forum. Your tracks sounds solid to me, good mix and rhythmically advanced, interesting vibe to it. Good tune!