Sunder - Carcosa EP - Preview

Sunder

Hey guys,

Currently finishing off my next EP, here is a preview of one of the tracks off of it - your thoughts would be really appreciated. I also tried messing around in After effects for the first time. All comments welcomed!

Cheeeeers!

Sounds pretty cool, nice intro and after that surprising beat .. Refreshing!! Interesting tune, maybe a bit short to write a more in-depth feedback. Sound is spot on as far as I can tell on my low-tech speakers here right now. Good luck with your release! :)

This is something different, but very enjoyable! :) makes me think of the track 'Simon Says' the horn synth sound haha! I'd personally go for a more splashy or clappy snare, since I find that more suitable for this halftime steppy tracks (this clap/snare is what I mean:
) You may disagree, though haha

Thanks Maschinistom, glad i didn't get thrashing you gave Intervore in the other thread ;) Jokes! Appreciate the kind words!

I really enjoyed the piece of ur track ... Ps: u might have realised I didn't write this INTERVORE feedback ... It was hacked, wasn't from me!

This is something different, but very enjoyable! :) makes me think of the track 'Simon Says' the horn synth sound haha! I'd personally go for a more splashy or clappy snare, since I find that more suitable for this halftime steppy tracks (this clap/snare is what I mean:
) You may disagree, though haha

Cheers for the feedback BattleteK, appreciate the kind words. The snare was something i was unsure about actually so cool you mentioned it, I did have a clap at one point i think but opted to change it!

Back
Top Bottom