Sunder - Carcosa EP - Preview

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Sunder, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Sunder

Sunder Member

Hey guys,

Currently finishing off my next EP, here is a preview of one of the tracks off of it - your thoughts would be really appreciated. I also tried messing around in After effects for the first time. All comments welcomed!

Cheeeeers!

maschinistom likes this.
  2. maschinistom

maschinistom Active Member

Sounds pretty cool, nice intro and after that surprising beat .. Refreshing!! Interesting tune, maybe a bit short to write a more in-depth feedback. Sound is spot on as far as I can tell on my low-tech speakers here right now. Good luck with your release! :)

3. Sunder

Sunder Member

Thanks Maschinistom, glad i didn't get thrashing you gave Intervore in the other thread ;) Jokes! Appreciate the kind words!

ManuForti likes this.
  4. BattleteK

BattleteK Active Member

This is something different, but very enjoyable! :) makes me think of the track 'Simon Says' the horn synth sound haha! I'd personally go for a more splashy or clappy snare, since I find that more suitable for this halftime steppy tracks (this clap/snare is what I mean: ) You may disagree, though haha

5. maschinistom

maschinistom Active Member

I really enjoyed the piece of ur track ... Ps: u might have realised I didn't write this INTERVORE feedback ... It was hacked, wasn't from me!

6. Sunder

Sunder Member

Haha yeah dude I realised, I was only teasing. Thanks again!

7. Sunder

Sunder Member

Cheers for the feedback BattleteK, appreciate the kind words. The snare was something i was unsure about actually so cool you mentioned it, I did have a clap at one point i think but opted to change it!