DnB Sunday Morning (liquid / chill dnb)

Hey ,

i listened this on sunday yesterday and it was pretty nice :D
Now I´ve had a closer look. First some criticism: The volume changes of the bassline are a little bit annoying for me.

Some Suggestions: How about a piano sound with a bit more high frequencys? I mean the piano which plays the chords.
Maybe it would sound cool if you put 2 further chords in at 1:00 (like @3:01). I hope you can imagine what I´m trying to say but my english is pretty awesome at the moment :D

drums are mint, its weird listening to such minimal tune where theres no thump in the kick or snare, but i guess sacrificing the lows for the flashy synths and cool sounds are what the crack is with liquid n minimal, sounds ultra ultra ultra clean! not really a criticizm i can make (theres an eerie bubbly really fast synth playing arpeggios in the background, id bring that forward abit, cause thats crazy sick)

Some real nice melodies in here, definately a sunday afternoon relaxed vibe about this. Reckon the kick and snare could do with a touch more body to them. But apart from hat this is nice.

This track is great. I love the melodies and the synth work. Your fixes on the drums made the world of difference. The snare sits perfectly but the kick could come out a tad more (on my monitors anyway), just so you can feel it. It isn't a harsh kick so I think you will get away with cranking it a little. Also your percussive elements seem to be a little harshly low cut, give them a slight roll of rather than a straight cut, it will help them sound a little better a get rid of the harsh frequencies that cut through.

Hope this helps some :)

Back
Top Bottom