Sunchase

Nicky Grime

Neurofunk Soul Brotha
Anybody heard any tunes from this Rusky? I've only heard the remixes of his catchy song with some chick "Remember Me", I'm sure yall have heard it, Pendulum did a remix of it and so did Ill Skillz. Anyways, the only other song i've heard by him is called "Some More" and its very good, kinda dark and spacey and melodic. Hows his other stuff? You guys got any recommendations?

I have some of his older stuff on RH and Moving Shadow. I just saw he released something new, but it seems its been awhile since he had a release befor that. All his stuff is pretty heavy with melodic overtones and hauting vocals. He also produces techno and some very experimental kind of stuff too. I think his Moving Shadow EP is still available if you look around a bit.....def worth spending the $$ on.

I have some of his older stuff on RH and Moving Shadow. I just saw he released something new, but it seems its been awhile since he had a release befor that. All his stuff is pretty heavy with melodic overtones and hauting vocals. He also produces techno and some very experimental kind of stuff too. I think his Moving Shadow EP is still available if you look around a bit.....def worth spending the $$ on.

Thanks for the info dude:bruce:

Based on the intel you gave me, I have discovered the EP is called Sands of Time. I might have luck finding it on itunes, they have a huge dnb selection. Or, theres always beatport. :jacko:

Based on the intel you gave me, I have discovered the EP is called Sands of Time. I might have luck finding it on itunes, they have a huge dnb selection. Or, theres always beatport. :jacko:

That's the one. I couldn't think of the name yesterday but knew it was an MS release. His new release I mentioned is on Citrus.

Back
Top Bottom