SUNANDBASS 10 Years Selection LP

Buy on sight material for sure....

But LAME AS FUCK that it's not getting ANY physical release...

Last edited:
really like Fragola invisible by Ulterior motive on this one, best thing i've heard from them in a while, reminds me of their older more subtle 'funky neuro' sound

Rain by skeptical is also great, liking In The Shade (Secret Location Mix) by fracture & system aswell

Gutted this isn't hitting 12"!!

Mostly because of 'GoodBye Hands' but plenty of other good tunes on there too.

It's total bullshit that the truest format to the scene and the hardcore faithful are getting fucked over....again!

It's backwards to how it should be - We should be the ones getting exclusives but apart from a very rare occasion it's the other way round :(

Gutted this isn't hitting 12"!!

Mostly because of 'GoodBye Hands' but plenty of other good tunes on there too.

It's total bullshit that the truest format to the scene and the hardcore faithful are getting fucked over....again!

It's backwards to how it should be - We should be the ones getting exclusives but apart from a very rare occasion it's the other way round :(

Big ups for supporting vinyl I do too but you realize that we're in the minority? There's a certain risk with pressing vinyl and I bet there were reasons why there's only a 12'' beeing pressed for this whole project. I don't think anyone's trying to fuck vinyl customers over, that's ridiculous to say.

just another case of requiring a voting system to decide what gets pressed on the 12" sampler. Not sure why this doesn't get done, but if there's a strong input from the people who actually buy the format then we can't complain as to what gets put on there. So many samplers, LP's and EP's lately could have done with this system - best example is Audio's latest LP, which was a terrible mistake. Now it won't sell as well, and the label will think its down to lack of vinyl sales without factoring in the poor tune selection for the EP.

just another case of requiring a voting system to decide what gets pressed on the 12" sampler. Not sure why this doesn't get done, but if there's a strong input from the people who actually buy the format then we can't complain as to what gets put on there. So many samplers, LP's and EP's lately could have done with this system - best example is Audio's latest LP, which was a terrible mistake. Now it won't sell as well, and the label will think its down to lack of vinyl sales without factoring in the poor tune selection for the EP.

Hands down you are right S&B could have done a kickstarter for the vinyl fund.. but they might not be as vinyl oriented as let's say gridlok & prolix and just went by what their distributor suggested them (they have the expertise)? A kickstarter vinyl fund for every release is unrealistic. The main criteria why I think a voting system would not work out is that there is no novelty anymore. From the voting to the release there's at least 10 weeks in between and we all know that as soon as something is announced you want it immediately.
Might not be the case with big artists and big releases but you know these are going to sell anyway (Have you got any facts & figures to back that vinyl sales are poor with Audio LP?)

Back
Top Bottom