SUNANDBASS 10 Years Selection LP

Big ups for supporting vinyl I do too but you realize that we're in the minority? There's a certain risk with pressing vinyl and I bet there were reasons why there's only a 12'' beeing pressed for this whole project. I don't think anyone's trying to fuck vinyl customers over, that's ridiculous to say.

I'm not saying anyone is trying to fuck us over but it's still happening anyway :(

We supported the scene and made it what it is but we are getting penalised for staying true and not taking the cheap and easy route...

It's such a shame :(

Have you got any facts & figures to back that vinyl sales are poor with Audio LP?
nah just assuming based on comments on here - I didn't buy it as I only like 2 of the tunes, and feel as though it was a wasted opportunity given how sick Mudshark is, so they're one sale down for a starter ;) .

I can't get over how good Goodbye Hands is. Tokyo Prose is on another level when it comes to the vibe of his tunes.

really like Fragola invisible by Ulterior motive on this one, best thing i've heard from them in a while, reminds me of their older more subtle 'funky neuro' sound

Rain by skeptical is also great, liking In The Shade (Secret Location Mix) by fracture & system aswell

My 3 choices as well.

just another case of requiring a voting system to decide what gets pressed on the 12" sampler. Not sure why this doesn't get done, but if there's a strong input from the people who actually buy the format then we can't complain as to what gets put on there. So many samplers, LP's and EP's lately could have done with this system - best example is Audio's latest LP, which was a terrible mistake. Now it won't sell as well, and the label will think its down to lack of vinyl sales without factoring in the poor tune selection for the EP.

To clear this up, there is no sampler 12" for the V/A 10-Year Anniversary LP (SAB003)
The Sardinia Remixed 12" (SAB002) was a different project altogether taken from the first V/A LP (SAB001)
It's a shame there was no physical for the second LP though, I'd have liked some on CD myself.

To clear this up, there is no sampler 12" for the V/A 10-Year Anniversary LP (SAB003)
The Sardinia Remixed 12" (SAB002) was a different project altogether taken from the first V/A LP (SAB001)
It's a shame there was no physical for the second LP though, I'd have liked some on CD myself.

.....................CD :rolleyes:

Not exactly tricky to make, or were you being sarcastic?

Back
Top Bottom