Sun City and Garage nation (early 2000)

I got about 12 suncity packs and about 5 garage nation packs all from about 96 til 2000 mate,but no means to rip em,i shouldn't of told you that really should i.......sorry mate.

Last edited:
I do have some from Napa though on cd from 98 and 99,4 to be honest.

I could upload those sometime for ya?

Last edited:
I got about 12 suncity packs and about 5 garage nation packs all from about 96 til 2000 mate,but no means to rip em,i shouldn't of told you that really should i.......sorry mate.

I didn't know there was 12 suncity packs o_O, I thought it was just the millienium pack 2000 a.d ( the blue case ), I used to have a bout 5 garage nation packs myself , till the tapes went walkabouts. I did acually find 1 or 2 the other day and had a listen forgot how good they are , thats why I'm here really, you can upload that napa C.D if you want I would'nt mind a listen , cheers buddy(y)

(p.s is that napa CD the 2000 a.d millenium one , cuz I got that already I didnt like it much cuz it sounded nothing like the tape whats so ever)

If it is dont worry about uploading it mate , but If it is'nt then go for it

Last edited:
Sun City has been going since 95 i think mate,i got quite a few 4 packs,6 packs and i think 1 or 2 8 packs.
I got some Pure Silk packs too as well as the Garage Nation packs i have

The cd's are all recorded in Ayia Napa and are BAD!!!

i'LL UPLOAD THE FOR YOU SOON-ISH.................when i get a spare few hours okay.

Yea I'll convert it mate , Sun city 1999/2000 - ayia napa , same as the pied piper set u just uploaded

That cd from napa has only 2 cd's,piper and ramsey & fen.
The other double cd i got from napa is ramsey & fen &................i can't remember the other,might be masterstepz.

Dam I was getting excited then , the pied piper set was the exact set from the tape pack , I used to have it plus 7 more but lost them and the mikee B set was shiiiiiiiiiiiitt o_O , but anyway ramsey and fen will be ok If you can upload it mate , cheers

Last edited:
oh yea , I read your reply about the mcmc thread about you dont know how to upload tapes

I fucked up the link , but its in the General thread on page 3 at the bottom. '' Encode tape to PC '' its called , you use a programme called audicty its free , it does work cuz I've uploaded some tapes a few weeks ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom