Sun & Bass Help!

I’ve heard wicked things about it. Apparently its better music than innovation as the line ups are much more diverse, you get people like Fierce, Marcus Intalex, D Bridge etc ect playing so it’s a bit more sophisticated musically. Also the vibe in the day is a lot more chilled and the general crowd is a few years older than innovation on the whole, so there are a few less gurning kids..lol Im going to try to get out there this year if I can convince some mates to go.

has any info etc gone online about it yet?

ive just been hassing mates to go... its really on my mind now! definately going to go i think. I kind of wanted to go to Innovation but then i saw the DNBA vid and it really put me off just looked like a small slammin vinyl but with a beach...... nothing wrong with that of course but id rather chill and the music isnt really up my street...plus id probably end up getting Vd.. lol

I would give it a chance. I went last year and had a phat time, got my tickets booked for this year aswell!!! the cav's aint to bad!!!

Yeah i know it quite narrow minded of me.... but I definately cant see many of my female mates or a few of the blokes wanting to go to that ... If i had a free ticket id go for a laugh but its not really my thing these days.

The line up looked really bog standard Slammin Vinyl / Random Crapcept kind of thing If im going all that way i want my beats to be good! Its all about what floats your boat... Id rather see D Bridge and Fierce than Andy C and Clipz for example...

last year:

A SIDES Eastside * ALITE Offbeat * ALIX PEREZ Shogun

ARP XP DNB Casteddu * BAILEY BBC 1xtra/Intasound

BASSFACE SASCHA Dance Rock * BASS.TIKAL Phunkfiction

BREAK DNAudio/Subtitles * CALIBRE Signature

CHICKEN Giana Bros. * CONCORD DAWN Uprising *

D.KAY Brigand DANNY BYRD Hospital * DELICAT SUN & BASS

DOC SCOTT 31 Records * DOM & ROLAND DRP/Moving Shadow

E.DECAY Rawhill * FIERCE Quarantine * FRANKSEN Dance Rock FREESTEPPA Steppasoundz *

HAYZE Sonorous Music *Henree Soul:R * J-CUT Fokuz/C.I.A. *

Ly.da´Buddah Germaica*MARCUS INTALEX Soul:R * NU:TONE Hospital

PUBLIC Solar Penguin * ROLLERS INC. The Dreamers

RUMBA Concrete Jungle * SAL9000 The Vibes

SOULSURFER SUNandBASS * STORM Metalheadz

UTAH JAZZ Liquid V * VALDEZ DNB Casteddu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom