Sun&Bass Festival 2010

Me and my ex went for 5 days in 2008, flew direct to Olbia, hired a car (cheap lol) and stayed in a self catering chalet slightly out of town - next time I`ll be getting a bus and staying in S. Teodoro to save on nutty 5am journeys back :rinsed:

Dont be fooled, it will get expensive for a week. We went on a boat tour round the coast, restaurants and drinks were about London prices and you`ll be out every night...think we spent about £1600 between us all-in?

I can absolutely guarantee it will be money well spent though, I had a fucking excellent time.

As for artists, don't expect Grooverider ;)

yeah ive wanted to go for a few years now. always looks yummy, maybe this year i'll actually make it!

We met quite a few larger groups of people who'd just split the cost of a villa between them, it worked out about a 1er each for the week and the ones we went to were really nice inside.

ive been to Sardegna (Sardinia) twice, its VERY hot and some of the most beautiful beaches in Europe.

Don't think Grooverider will be there this year after the complaining he did about this years Sun & Bass

"there weren't enough front line dj's down there...no diss to anybody who was down there ... but where was andy, fabio, hype...."
"there will be a few changes next year"
"kind of funny event... where were the big dogs????"
"THERE WAS ONE PROBLEM: BAD FOOD!!... I COULDN'T FIND SOMETHING TO EAT...the pizzas were rubbish..."

Grooverider handing out travel advice. The irony

been to sardinia a couple of times, it ain't cheap once you're out there but you can get there for very cheap with ryanair - Just hold out for one of their sales and take a mini-suitcase as hand baggage and you can fly out for like 2 p or something

DNBFORUM YARD? OH YES.

thatd be so sick! lets do it. like slow said, if we get a villa with loads of people it can get quite cheap.

Don't think Grooverider will be there this year after the complaining he did about this years Sun & Bass

"there weren't enough front line dj's down there...no diss to anybody who was down there ... but where was andy, fabio, hype...."
"THERE WAS ONE PROBLEM: BAD FOOD!!... I COULDN'T FIND SOMETHING TO EAT...the pizzas were rubbish..."

im not gonna miss him there. so many better people, actually everyone on there is better than him.

just because hype and fabio arent there its not worthy. :rinsed:

yeh ill be reaching this year for sure. Guna get a villa between a few m8s and it works out alot cheaper. The usual dates are the 6th-12th september.

saw some videos from last year and Dave & Jack from spectrasoul were doing a hip hop set in the bar. looks amazing. cant wait for a week long of quality control on the music front. Innovation in the sun just dont cut it anymore!

he looks out of place on that 2009 lineup. Not enough variety for me really, but I will wait for the 2010 lineup

has anyone been there before and can give us info? thatd be pretty sweet.

ive been and yes it is expensive, easliy a grand like some one said or more

the flight over there cost me about 70 pounds return with ryan air from birmingham, the hotel i satyed at , which was the main sun and bass meeting point was about 35 euros a night

i went there thinging yes this is going to be a cheap holiday with them prices, but then i found out the price once on sardina

you were paying 6 euros for a bottle of bear, 8 euros for spirits (although they do fill it with lots of alcohol), this is in the clubs or during the day when they have events on

we asked some bar maid about the prices, and she said they put the prices up like double just for sun and bass week

food is expensive aswell and if you miss the chance to get food then you might not get food again for a few hours, they close down everything for like about 3-4 hours a day which is quite annoying

it is seriously worth it all tho , one of the best weeks holiday ive had, no trouble, great vibes and every dj played banging sets apart from grooverider and lynx

ive been and yes it is expensive, easliy a grand like some one said or more

the flight over there cost me about 70 pounds return with ryan air from birmingham, the hotel i satyed at , which was the main sun and bass meeting point was about 35 euros a night

i went there thinging yes this is going to be a cheap holiday with them prices, but then i found out the price once on sardina

you were paying 6 euros for a bottle of bear, 8 euros for spirits (although they do fill it with lots of alcohol), this is in the clubs or during the day when they have events on

we asked some bar maid about the prices, and she said they put the prices up like double just for sun and bass week

food is expensive aswell and if you miss the chance to get food then you might not get food again for a few hours, they close down everything for like about 3-4 hours a day which is quite annoying

it is seriously worth it all tho , one of the best weeks holiday ive had, no trouble, great vibes and every dj played banging sets apart from grooverider and lynx

This is spot on, I was on the Mojitos all week at 8 euros each but they were tasty as fuck!

TBH I always take a lot more money than I need on holiday, its not about watching the pennies the whole time.

I'd definitely be up for this, good way to have a proper blow out before settling down for the third year of uni!!

I'm sure it would be expensive, all holiday/festivals are, but i find girls are usually better at doing things on the cheap than boys!

Can you not bring in your own bottles in there?

Not really, you could just get smashed on the beach before going into the club I suppose.

All this chat really is making me want to go back!

Last edited:
Not really, you could just get smashed on the beach before going into the club I suppose.

All this chat really is making me want to go back!

that sounds fine to me!
sort a villa out with mates and its all done.
cant wait!

Has anyone else above from the above actually been and can give a nice detailed review. So we can allow this chat about it costing a grand or not once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom