Sun&Bass Festival 2010

i checked and easy jet does flights to there. you go to olbia and then 30 minutes bus ride.

flights cost from £60.
yeh def a £1000 holiday. im SUCH a tit.

Ahaha no way does innovation come near sun and bass on vibes. And ive been to neither.

EDIT: Unless stella & stabbings is yo shit.

lol, wat a prick, in the sun is heavy no trouble at all wen i went, all good vibes, ure just saying this coz its an inno event and uve heard one or two bad stories, dikhead

I said it was a grand + more so because the fact it's an expensive area within an generally expensive country. plan on taking your own packed lunches with you? So food for a week, thats a good 100 EASILY if you plan on cooking at flat or whatever every night. Let alone going out for meals (The more probable, likely, REALISTIC idea.) Accommodation Rental or hotel, again. not going to be cheap 300 easily, or could be about going several ways in on an apartment. Looked at these last year, for a week costing around 800e. Oh, then theres going out raving for several nights and what the night brings and drinks.

SAY HELLO TO A GRAND.

By the looks of it. Yes.. you REALLY are a tit. You couldnt even get the right fucking country ! ;) Big up yourself

Last edited:
wow, your a really cool person.
dont get why your calling me a tit and putting me down, for no reason whatsoever.
go calm yourself down please. i dont need aggro on here. thanks.

ps: i said flights to spain are cheap, wasnt referring to it being in spain. seriously weird guy you are.

lol, wat a prick, in the sun is heavy no trouble at all wen i went, all good vibes, ure just saying this coz its an inno event and uve heard one or two bad stories, dikhead

Hahaha, i just noticed you had a stella picture in your sig. Classic.

Each to their own, but id rather something amazing than good.

I said it was a grand + more so because the fact it's an expensive area within an generally expensive country. plan on taking your own packed lunches with you? So food for a week, thats a good 100 EASILY if you plan on cooking at flat or whatever every night. Let alone going out for meals (The more probable, likely, REALISTIC idea.) Accommodation Rental or hotel, again. not going to be cheap 300 easily, or could be about going several ways in on an apartment. Looked at these last year, for a week costing around 800e. Oh, then theres going out raving for several nights and what the night brings and drinks.

SAY HELLO TO A GRAND.

By the looks of it. Yes.. you REALLY are a tit. You couldnt even get the right fucking country ! ;) Big up yourself

As for you, shutup.

Some of us are in a place where we can spend money on fucking wicked holiday.

And i think you mean "say goodbye to a grand".

SAY HELLO TO A GRAND.

1238561186635.jpg

Nah i'm not a wierd guy. I just don't take it lightly when people go and dribble nonsense out their mouth. Even worse when they seem to think they are in the know :S Pretty sure you said, "Well spain is in the same area, so.." That isnt what dictates flight costs.

In all fairness, I do apologise. There was no reason for me to call you a tit, im on a comedown and had a proper shit & stressful day. My bad. Still, take what i said into heed. These factors are what stopped me from going last year. It REALLY isnt going to be ANYWHERE as cheap as you think.

Maloney are you actually thinking about this? Need to get some waffle action abroad, dangerously fun.

Nah i'm not a wierd guy. I just don't take it lightly when people go and dribble nonsense out their mouth. Even worse when they seem to think they are in the know :S Pretty sure you said, "Well spain is in the same area, so.." That isnt what dictates flight costs.

In all fairness, I do apologise. There was no reason for me to call you a tit, im on a comedown and had a proper shit & stressful day. My bad. Still, take what i said into heed. These factors are what stopped me from going last year. It REALLY isnt going to be ANYWHERE as cheap as you think.

1248558350869.jpg

alright, mate fair enough.
if you tried to go last year and you couldnt because it cost too much, theres other ways to let others know its expensive, without calling me a tit!!!
no bad feelings anyways, lets keep this thread positive and all that :)

anyways..spain is pretty near italy. :teeth:
and flights are quite cheap if you book early, 2-3 months in advance,
i also dont mind "eating packed lunch" so i can go to a sick festival.

im guessing accomondation is gonna be the expensive bit, but it does say on the site , you can camp? so thats something to think about.

I'm well up for this. If we can get enough heads off here to reach it could turn in to a right good time. Any assfelchers in this thread bad mouthing the idea can go and squat on a barbecued melon.

Saint, what makes you think i wouldnt be in the money to go on holiday? Reason i made the comment was because Chloe said "its pretty cheap too" So i was informing her otherwise. Next time read properly before you try being some smart arsed cunt. With your little one liners trying to put me in my place. Say something factual and informative rather than correcting me on words i should of (OR) have used. Or to the one below with nothing better to say, so i'll just post up some funny picture i saved 6 months ago and thought "WOW, SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE, THERE WILL BE THE PERFECT TIME TO USE THIS COOL PICTURE". Well.. Not much can be said for you if thats your only input onto the subject. I wont waste on you mate.

And prospect, i wasn't bad mouthing the idea. I would love to and plan to go to it this year. Like already mentioned if you missed it - I was telling Chloe the realistic and more sour factors to look at, besides the oh so fun and happy trails of thought behind the idea.

Last edited:
Maloney are you actually thinking about this? Need to get some waffle action abroad, dangerously fun.

Possibly, though I was thinking about going to Amsterdam first the weekend of 20th February, Consequence and Instramental are playing that weekend.

Though I think this thread should go somewhere else cuz its about to go skywards.

Hahaha, i just noticed you had a stella picture in your sig. Classic.

Each to their own, but id rather something amazing than good.

yeah lol, i am partail to the odd stella but very rarely stabbings, probalbly once a month now, if that, nothing really, just wen the youts start baiting da endz i shank em up innit

I'v been to Spain before yeah. It's bloody hot everyday so take your speedos guys and watch out for the back alley trannies lurking after midnight it gets seedy. Don't burn your feet on the sand or drink the local water & you will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom