Sun & Bass 2014

skwiffer

VIP Junglist
Sorry if there's already a thread about this. I tried having a look but couldn't find one. If there's one please link it :)

Anyway, who's going to this? I don't think anyone I know is going to be up for it, so I'm looking into just going on my own. Can anyone recommend any hotels to stay in and also know roughly how much it might cost? Trying to look now but not having a great deal of luck so far.

I've been wanting to go to this for years and now actually have the chance, so am getting seriously excited at the prospect of it!

http://sunandbass.net/

seriously wanna go this year aswell (since i finally turned 18, been wanting to go since two years) but haven't really found someone to go with

If I don't find another one and somehow am allowed to go there on my own, how are the people there? I am guessing that the average age is going to be a lot higher, I have been to a festival alone before and just made some new fríends there but I have no idea if this would work there aswell

also cant find any info on how many people have been attending the last years, would be interesting to know

Last edited:
Re: Sun & Bass 2014

A friend of mine went on her own the first time she went and she loved it and I think this is going to be her 3rd or 4th year in a row if she goes this year. She found friends there. I think the age is a bit higher than normal but apparently everyone is really friendly.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how many people attend it, but I know it sold out within a couple of months and a few years ago you could turn up and buy tickets, so I'm going to get tickets as soon as they're available

Back
Top Bottom