Sun & Bass 2013 - 10 year anniversary. who's on it?

Zkinz

:DJ Ocelot:
VIP Junglist
http://www.sunandbass.com/

so who's on sun&bass this year? will be my first time, but expecting big things as its their tenth year.

anyone got any feedback on what to expect from experience of previous years?

gunna be a banger , headed there with a good, big group of mates too!

know its a while away now, but think the tickets are released in 2-3 weeks, so I'd imagine line up should be announced soon!

i wanted to , had taken 2 weeks off for it in September, but then got the chance to travel India, so thats what im going to do

ermm. what? how do you figure that one out danwell when we dont even know the 2013 lineup. are you the highlander?

Re: Sun & Bass 2013 - 10 year anniversary. who's on it?

Supposedly the last year as well, if rumours are to be believed.

Me and Bouds will be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps - if past form is to be repeated then I wouldn't expect a line up til about 1-2 weeks before it starts.

ah really? thats a bit annoying. Calibre had best be there, and someone like Paradox. that'd keep me sweet anyhow

Last year was serious.. bar the rain for best of the holiday.

If I come this time round its going to be a seriously lastminute.com situation..but I'm hoping I can reach it, the vybes are unreal.

although, can you get your money back if sun & bass only deliver one of the things from the festival's name?

Re: Sun & Bass 2013 - 10 year anniversary. who's on it?

Supposedly the last year as well, if rumours are to be believed.

Anyone got any idea how true those rumours are? Been hearing them floating about but I swear I've heard the same thing for the last few years off someone or other.

Doesn't really suit with my plans to go this year, but might just have to reach if it's actually the last one.

if thats their promoting gameplan then they should be careful or they'll have a case of the boy who cried wolf haha

Was planning on heading out there this year, but Outlook fucked my finances last summer and it is seemingly becoming a more difficult task to save anything.

Hope it isn't the last one; seems a more realistic aim to save for next year.

Back
Top Bottom