Sun & Bass 2011

Don't even talk about buzzing! Think I'll die of excitment before September comes! Last year was immense, reckont his year will be better with more peeps I know going!

Aaaaaaiiiiieeeeeee!!!!! :D I CANNOT WAIT! Too many months away. :(
I'm excited about doing bbqs and cocktail parties! Have u seen where we are staying in relation to our appartment?

Tickets bagged. It's most definitely ON!

You're not too far from us Alice, sorta like the other side of town but it's only about a long 10 minute walk, if that really. I am also excited about the BBQ's and cocktail parties you'll be having ;)

Really can't wait for this, it's going to be absolutely superb!

Aaaaaaiiiiieeeeeee!!!!! :D I CANNOT WAIT! Too many months away. :(
I'm excited about doing bbqs and cocktail parties! Have u seen where we are staying in relation to our appartment?

Yeah we're near enough to you guys! Like Rhys said, a long 10 minute walk or so. I AM EXCITE

Anyone heard any more rumours or anything re: lineup yet?

I imagine it'll be pretty similar to the last few years but according to one of the organisers on Facebook they've;

Martina Hermanns

I'm soooo looking forward to this year's edition because we organized some incredible specials...

about an hour ago

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :banana:

Anyone heard any more rumours or anything re: lineup yet?

I imagine it'll be pretty similar to the last few years but according to one of the organisers on Facebook they've;

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :banana:

Cool :)

I know Tali has been booked she monetioned it on twitter. Other than that nothing, yet!

Think Messy will be there too. I know Subterra & Soul Intent are going too but don't think they'll be dj'ing.

You know what, on my post yesterday I originally wrote 'got a sneaky suspicion Friction might be there too y'know, Boudi...' but I deleted it because I didn't have any actual proof and didn't wanna get you too excited. AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaanywho;

Friction
I may go to Sun and Bass for a couple of days after Outlook Festival. I hope they guarantee the sun bit!
3 hours ago · Unlike ·

Awwwwwwwwwwh yeah!!!!

gyrate3cgyg.gif

Think Messy will be there too. I know Subterra & Soul Intent are going too but don't think they'll be dj'ing.

Yep Stolen Tent is coming in our crew dem, he may be playing aswell for Kokeshi but it wont be DnB ;)

oh yeah Kokeshi will be hosting something there ha

Last edited:
You know what, on my post yesterday I originally wrote 'got a sneaky suspicion Friction might be there too y'know, Boudi...' but I deleted it because I didn't have any actual proof and didn't wanna get you too excited. AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaanywho;

Awwwwwwwwwwh yeah!!!!

gyrate3cgyg.gif

Good news indeeeeeeed!!!!!! I hope he plays but even if he doesn't we can still hopefully watch him gyrate (yn)

Yep Stolen Tent is coming in our crew dem, he may be playing aswell for Kokeshi but it wont be DnB ;)

oh yeah Kokeshi will be hosting something there ha

Wicked :)

Oh & Stolen Tent, is that his new alias ;)

From yesterday's NEWSLETTER #4;

Here is a first preview of this year's line up:

2 Shy * A Sides * Addison Groove * Amit * Bailey * Black Sun Empire
Calibre * Code 3 * Consequence * DBridge * Deeizm * Dom&Roland
DRS * Enea * Fracture * Jon Convex * Jubei * Klute * Lenzman * Logistics
Lowqui * Lynx * Marcus Intalex * Nu:Tone * Nymfo * Paul Spymania
Riya * Seba * SP:MC * Stamina * They Live * Wrec

Line Up and program are still shaping up so watch this space for some more exciting additions to the line up as we get closer to the event! There will also be a very exciting new addition to the venues. Stay tuned!

See you soon!
The SUNANDBASS Crew

So far, so good! :inlove:

You know what, on my post yesterday I originally wrote 'got a sneaky suspicion Friction might be there too y'know, Boudi...' but I deleted it because I didn't have any actual proof and didn't wanna get you too excited.

He did say on Twitter that he might be going.

Back
Top Bottom