Sun & Bass 2011

Hitting this for sure. Saving as we speak, I'm cracking out 7 days of work week in week out. Dedication!

Still waiting on lineup, google has revealed nothing either, not even rumours :(

Post on dnbmovement.it: hopefully you'll get lots of infos from italian peeps which may help you with accomodation and stuff... Talking straight to this event promoters! :)

Still deciding mate. :) Will have some exams at the end of september, and some others in october. Main thing is that I'll spend july (1st to 31) messing in Brazil.

I recommend you that festival tho: serious moustached promoters.

I'll link SC of the main promoter Arpxp (which is from Sardinia, Cagliari), give it a check, he's got some pretty classy releases on Critical, Absys, Modulate, Influenza and is giving away some tunes for free as well. Surrealism rocks! :)

Last edited:
Still deciding mate. :) Will have some exams at the end of september, and some others in october. Main thing is that I'll spend july (1st to 31) messing in Brazil.

I recommend you that festival tho: serious moustached promoters.

I'll link SC of the main promoter Arpxp (which is from Sardinia, Cagliari), give it a check, he's got some pretty classy releases and is giving away some tunes for free as well (Surrealism is a real banger!). :)

Will check it out man, nice one! (y)

I'm happy Italy (which is crap in a lot of things, starting from politicians) still shows quality people able to plan events like this. :)

Also, if you're interested in raving, try to find infos on SalentoTek (Puglia) and other parties in the middle of Italy which are usually held in august. Honestly I wouldn't know where to find infos as well atm, but you can stick to Kernel Panik/Trackerz/Narkotek myspaces to dig some ones through infolines. I'm not sure about their quality tho, they're mainly tekno/industrial/tribecore oriented... Czech Republic seems to be still doing it in this field. :)

Last edited:
i hate everyone in this thread. especially those that are going to Outlook as well :)

Main question I've got, does accommodation have to be in a villa/hotel/hostel. Is there no camping? I like camping. The sound of opening a tent zip at 8 in the morning whilst busting for a piss cannot be recreated. I live for that sound.

Main question I've got, does accommodation have to be in a villa/hotel/hostel. Is there no camping? I like camping. The sound of opening a tent zip at 8 in the morning whilst busting for a piss cannot be recreated. I live for that sound.

Think there's a couple of camp sites around the area. Think a LOT of Germans go there in their motor homes & caravans.

Here's a map of the area....

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=206889940258651297193.00049bd95f03305e9130e&ll=40.777097%2C9.672303&spn=0.024341%2C0.038581&z=15

Pretty sure there was a camp site on La Cinta beach practically.

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

i hate everyone in this thread. especially those that are going to Outlook as well :)

Still plenty of time to get it sorted :clown:

haha. some germans organise the event :D

If you put it this way it looks like all credit go to germans, and it's not like that. :) I'm happy to see that this event is growing up so much that it's generating connections with other countries. I'm not involved in promoting this or anything (just to be clear), I'm just happy to see our country host this. :)

My pals are shit

I will be on this next year, whether I go on my own or with loads of random people I've never met before through the beautiful interwebz

Back
Top Bottom