Summertrack WIP

drums arent all that. think you should start with the low end on from the beginning, hats could be turned down a little, kick needs some more punch. the snare misses lowend, doesnt really cut through. same with the pad as you already said.

and somehow you need to fill the gaps, imho it doesnt sound as full as it could.
safe

sounding pretty good so far man/ liking the overall vibe of the tune. i like the drum edits and bass. keep ploughing ahead with this track mate. cheers for the soundcloud link man.

..the snare misses lowend, doesnt really cut through.
same with the pad as you already said.

Do you mean the snare has no low end? Or needs less?

..and somehow you need to fill the gaps, imho it doesnt sound as full as it could.
safe

Yeah, the tunes isnt finished, and needs a vocal and some strings to beef it up alongside a meatier kick.

wasnt avin it mate, tried to dl it but to no avail sorry bro, did try tho.. get it on dnbshare an pm me the link

bizarre. the page loads just fine.

dont want to put in on dnbshare as anyone can use the mp3..
try the link again Dan.

Sounds pretty good man, im liking the oldskool-ish bass and the drumS! Creates a calming atmoshere, but i do recognise that pad.. i think its a preset... thats the only thing that affects the 100% originality about the tune.

I cant really "check" the bass yet cos the neibours will kick off! lol.

cheers for the feedback *state.

which pad do you mean? I'm using several. ;)

Mark a timed comment on soundcloud so I know which pad you mean?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom