Summertrack- finished! Liquid/old skool

I do like this and the style man. Drums sounding nice and bright but quite wet at the same time. I'll give the sub a blast tommorow mate.

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Subprime; that means a lot to me man. it's my first 'tune' that I've finished.
Feels like I've come along way in the few weeks I've been using the software.

*State: Have fun with the sub buddy! :D

Last edited:
very nice rolling drums although they sound almost high passed - definitely not hitting low enough for me - check on an analyser - kick should be around 100hz and the snare 200hz, also do some AB'ing with another similar styled mastered tune especially on headphones and you'll immediately see the difference and see what I mean - I like the vibe of the tune - you got some good elements in there and it all flows well just make sure it covers the frequencies better and you'll be away!!

Same as poster before, missing some important low freq in your main drums but you got an awesome chilling flow in your arrangement. Some bits could be somewhat more fluently cuz sometimes it feels like the track pops to another track and back.
Further on no comment man, nice track you got going there!

drums are crisp as fuck mate, could do with more lows as said b4. loving that trumpet sample. the space in this tune is good and doesnt make it sound like its lacking. nice one all in all (y)

bump!

Does this new mix fix the EQ issues that were raised?
I'm listening on headphones and crappy sstellite speakers, so a little feedback would be appreciatd

Last edited:
Nice tune man! Sounding really good. Loving the drums, nice and different. They've got a kind of live vibe about them. They could still do with a bit more weight though. Maybe it's just the sample's you're working with though. If so try layering up another kick and snare with good low end and low-pass them. Should beef the sound up a bit. Think subtlety's the key with this one though, it's not the sort of track that would suit a really slamming snare for example..

Back
Top Bottom