Summer Time in Seattle Washington - The USA

DNB4DCrowd

Just made my first video upload to You tube. Pretty easy to do. Anyway, it's kinda like a photo journal so it's nothing spectacular as far as production goes but it's Seattle Wa and some of the pics have historical meaning. So the pic with the wine bottle is me, as well as the action pic on the dancefloor...haha... and the one arial view of Mt Rainier I'm not sure but found it on Googles pics. All the other pictures I've taken during this summer though. The soundtrack is of course Logistics - Stutter.

http://youtu.be/Lfgx-i_eORc

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Did Hollywood star Natalie Wood walk in on husband Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken having sex on the night she drowned?
A log has been uncovered that suggests Wagner and Walken were engaged in a sexual act when Wood walked in on them on the night she died

Wood drowned, age 43, after going overboard her 60-foot yacht Splendor on November 29, 1981
Police and the coroner at the time ruled her death accidental
Husband Robert Wagner, now 82, denies being involved in her death and has never been charged
A new coroner's report released in January found she had bruises on her wrists, knees and ankles that could have been 'non accidental'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-having-sex-night-drowned.html#ixzz3BpN2zeRl

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ark goddamn it, look, before we do this, whats your name. what do i call you. i refuse to do this if were not on a first name basis. and be honest! that always pays off in the long run.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
how very nice. wheres james, [MENTION=28623]jmzmaloney[/MENTION] are you here big man, you won believe what i been up to lately

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Ah ok the video, I liked the angry looking big wheel thing. But I thought people just murdered and commited suicide in Seattle, music seems out of place with the surroundings

DNB4DCrowd

Ah ok the video, I liked the angry looking big wheel thing. But I thought people just murdered and commited suicide in Seattle, music seems out of place with the surroundings
Actually I'd go as far as calling Seattle one of the best cities in the history of mankind. The rain? That's the most precious element in the entire universe. It's not that bad, except when it rains for longer than two weeks straight - continuous rain. It rained 56 days straight without stopping beyond a drizzle. That's kinda rough. But up here in Seattle there's some great people. There's the Gates family (Microsoft) who have been active in decreasing the wealth gap in America, and also give much of their wealth to charity. This City was barely fazed by the recession and at this very moment it seems as if they are rebuilding this entire city. I think it's also Seattle who has the highest minimum wage in the country. Then there's Boeing. Surely you've flown on a plane manufactured by Boeing.

Music out of place? Jimmy Hendrix, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Mackelmore?

Ok so I updated that video and gave some more credit for Logistics...lol. Part of my Pro America / Drum and Bass marketing tool :lol:

http://youtu.be/QOPaJdJZwM4