sum rollers

just been boppin to this... nice selection, mixing on point. good to hear some taxman in there. druggy is my fav subfocus tune as well...

whats the tune that slows down to breaks speed then back up again?

Big up! Should have some new stuff coming soon too.

Druggy is hypnotic. One of my favorite Sub Focus bits too. And that Taxman song has been my go-to anthem lately.

As for the tune you're after:

Went off the last time I played it. Brought out a few to the dance floor that had been sitting when the tempo slowed.

you got the pic disc of druggy danson?

banging mix mate just brocking out to it while doing some work, only thing I would say is mixing could be a bit tighter, noticed a few times where the beats slip out a bit but that's just something that comes along with time dude

Big ups

you got the pic disc of druggy danson?

banging mix mate just brocking out to it while doing some work, only thing I would say is mixing could be a bit tighter, noticed a few times where the beats slip out a bit but that's just something that comes along with time dude

Big ups

I've got the regular Druggy disc.

I did notice a few spots where the mix slips minimally out of time too. Always room for improvement. Thanks for your thoughts Dannyboy and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Will have some new stuff coming shortly.

Back
Top Bottom