Suicide bomb fail. NSFW

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
two things, hes white and the bomb blew his leg clean off but left his drawers, this is how you get to hollywood i figure. been figurin this for a long time

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Maximum fails.

But in some way u gotta feel sorry for him, if I was gonna be a suicide bomber at least I'd wanna be confident that the bomb maker knew what he was doing...

:)

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
not safe for anything really.

strong stomach advised. pretty graphic.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7fc_1181665828&p=1
nice vid just as shame they didnt catch it blowing him up , would of made my day :D when you think about it , the bomb wasnt that big as shit the bed ud of hoped hed been splattered into hundreds and thousands ??? lesson 1 : if your gunna be a suicide bomber learn to make big bombs not toy ones FAIL !!! :ban:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I think if he was a suicide bomber people would be hitting him with their shoe, they fucking love that.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
my mate was in the first lot of troops over when the 'war' with iraq had finished. he said they used to drive about with no shoes or socks on and their feet hangin out the side of the trucks/jeep whatever because its really insulting to the locals.

he said they also used to drive along with bottles of water, iraqi's chasing them down the street but never quite let them catch up to get a bottle. he said they'd run for a mile n shit before they gave up, and if they came up on push bikes they'd kick em off.

didn't see any of that in the news.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Now theres all this business about soldiers sexually abusing people. Now c'mon this has got to be lies. Fair enough there was that bird sucking off people in Abu Ghraib but I always assumed you aint gunna get information from a guy by fucking his ass senseless. This has gotta be a lie surely.