suggestions

cru

ddoes anyone have any suggestions on dj packages for a beginner? would be helpful if you guys gave me a few ideas :jackson:

Triple M said:

A mate of mine bought this pack just before Christmas, paid a little bit more than the price on that site too. I was quite impressed with them for the money (ie, less than one 1210) with mixer, headphones & carts. He didn't like them tho. First time he got them, we set them uyp, I took some tunes round to his and had a little bash, and altho they don't touch technics, they still hold the time fairly well, and pickup is fairly good. They are VERY lightweight (physically speaking) in comparison to Technics, but for someone just starting off, they're ideal.

BTW, my mate got a set of Technics about a week ago, so he didn't last long with them, but he is a funny fucker like that :2thumbs:

go for 1210's, get some secondhand ones from ebay or something. If you don't get on with them just slap them on ebay and get ya money back for them.

You could probably get a full setup e.g mixer, amp, speakers, headphones and decs for 6-700

klusta said:
go for 1210's, get some secondhand ones from ebay or something. If you don't get on with them just slap them on ebay and get ya money back for them.

You could probably get a full setup e.g mixer, amp, speakers, headphones and decs for 6-700
i got about 300-350 quid to spend =/ so i really and i already got some sennheiser headphones which i think will do..i say a gemini package for about 300 dont know if they are any good? who makes 1210's? thanks for the help so far...btw im gonna get my hands on dj wildchild one day
:afro:

cru said:
i got about 300-350 quid to spend =/ so i really and i already got some sennheiser headphones which i think will do..i say a gemini package for about 300 dont know if they are any good? who makes 1210's? thanks for the help so far...btw im gonna get my hands on dj wildchild one day
:afro:

Technics

Back
Top Bottom