suggestions please....

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
...on some stompy drum and bass! building a juicy basket of tunes at the moment as it's been nearly 2 months since i last bought vinyl!... but i seem to have gotten stuck?

so far i have

twisted individual - donkey punch
hazard - tactix/wicked so
sly & pacso - respect/ying yang sect
billy the kid - oz/the good, the bad

want a couple more but my mind has gone blank? looking for something in a dkill style (but i already have da system and da fanz on test press :p )

**EDIT** not looking for tunes such as...

Sly & Pacso - Hypnotist / The Legion
Pleasure & Origin- The Dawning/runaway
tyke & Recipe- Drop/cocaine gash
Sensai- The blade/the strangers

Last edited:
Hey,

Recomendations are helpfull i suppose but u need to take some time and go record shop browsing on the net, i love it, spend hours listening and building up a collection thats personal and impressive:)

Killaz don't die ep or Clipz-Offline v.i.p are essential.:)

I just purchased a rare white lable Layo n Buswacker dnb remix, H2F Records took six months to find me 1 copy and i ended up finding a copy for £25. :D

Hey,

Recomendations are helpfull i suppose but u need to take some time and go record shop browsing on the net, i love it, spend hours listening and building up a collection thats personal and impressive:)

Killaz don't die ep or Clipz-Offline v.i.p are essential.:)

I just purchased a rare white lable Layo n Buswacker dnb remix, H2F Records took six months to find me 1 copy and i ended up finding a copy for £25. :D

cheers hannah... but your preaching to the quoir! having an office job means i have hours of internet and searching dnb is what i spend those hours doing! problem is, i know there are some seriously weighty tunes coming soon but nothing tickles my fancy now!?

i'm just not really feeling 09's jump up so much to be honest (half of it is amazing like 'current events' or 'the raid', and the other half is pure wank ie original sin!)

i was hoping soemone might post up a little gem i had missed!

Lemon D - Dead By Dawn

And If your Into D Kill Check out A tune called Rhubarb On vital elements label

Lemon D - Dead By Dawn

And If your Into D Kill Check out A tune called Rhubarb On vital elements label

i'll check out Mr D's tune... don't like that sly tune or the flip... allready got all of D'kills tunes (even some unreleased test presses! :p)

not sure if any of them will take your fancy mate, sorry if you already checked them out.

not sure if any of them will take your fancy mate, sorry if you already checked them out.

cheers for the input but these are perfect examples of what i'm not liking bout 09 jump up!

Back
Top Bottom