!!! Suggestions Please !!!

Z4T888

Hey all, so I have recently really gotten into DnB. I have found some that I am really digging but hard to find similar in a huge pool of great music. Can anyone suggest more like these?

Shut The Lights Off - (Adam F & Sigma Remix)
The Jungle - (Sub Zero Remix)
Feel Your Pulse - (Camo & Krooked)
Sabotage - (Futurebound vs Metrik)
If We Ever - (High Contrast)
All Blue - (Sigma)
Positive Vibes - (Sigma)
Stomp - (Sub Focus)
The Weakness - (Sub Zero & Jaydan)

One last request, I realize that some of these are kind of old but if you could suggest relatively "recent" songs I would appreciate it, thanks!

if i was you mate learn your history before you listen to anything recent

This. Do some searching and find out what the classics and big tracks are, you can go back and do it at anytime but it really does help if you do it in the beginning because you will get a better understanding of the culture and the sound.

Go through the back catalogues from the labels/artists you've already mentioned.. Websites like download breakbeat, juno, redeye, chemical records.. Its a long process but researching the history is the only way to dig out the classics!

Hey all, so I have recently really gotten into DnB. I have found some that I am really digging but hard to find similar in a huge pool of great music. Can anyone suggest more like these?

Shut The Lights Off - (Adam F & Sigma Remix)
The Jungle - (Sub Zero Remix)
Feel Your Pulse - (Camo & Krooked)
Sabotage - (Futurebound vs Metrik)
If We Ever - (High Contrast)
All Blue - (Sigma)
Positive Vibes - (Sigma)
Stomp - (Sub Focus)
The Weakness - (Sub Zero & Jaydan)

One last request, I realize that some of these are kind of old but if you could suggest relatively "recent" songs I would appreciate it, thanks!

if i was you mate learn your history before you listen to anything recent

Nah you can't learn from back to front, would you really care about the history of something you've just got into when the new stuff was what caught your attention in the first place?

The whole point from my perspective is that DnB is a proper fresh sounding genre, especially when you first get into it, so much to listen to and it all sounds mad you wanna just be listening to the new stuff as it's easier to get into, just avoid tech I'd say it will probably sound shit to you like it did to me for a fair while.

If I were you OP I'd just to listen to the radio shows; Hype on Kiss, Bailey on 1Xtra, Crissy Criss on 1xtra, Grooverider/ Fabio on radio 1 and try and get some compilations like Friction's shogun assasin vol 1, from there on you can hear a wide range of DnB and pick up on artists you like then search up other tunes by them - done. And if you're 18 get down to Playaz at fabric or Hospital or something.

Just picked out a few tunes judging from your likkle selection

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom