Sugarbytes- TURNADO

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Eepz guys.

I got this from last week, it's really amazing imo.

It's a vst for effects. You are allowed to choose 8 effects max at the same time, and you can choose from about 20 different ones.

It goes from the classic ones like chorus flanger phaser, reeverb to tonalizer, pitch looper etc.

I did it to recreate the effect that enei uses on the vocals in "obsession". Hell yeah.

Also it is possible to put automations and envelopes on ever filter.

Really great.

Sugarbytes WOW is definitely on my future purchase list. Turnado looks rather remarkable as well.

Not a fan of WOW to be honest, I personally don't like the vowels and when cranking the resonance it sounds bad, so bad. Just doesn't work for me, for those types of effects I choose equo from FL, automating creates various eq morphs and when combined with bandstop -pass filters + effect chains creates awesome growls and gnarly squelches.

Not a fan of WOW to be honest, I personally don't like the vowels and when cranking the resonance it sounds bad, so bad. Just doesn't work for me, for those types of effects I choose equo from FL, automating creates various eq morphs and when combined with bandstop -pass filters + effect chains creates awesome growls and gnarly squelches.

Nice, thanks for the incite Elzerk, you just saved me some $.

Back
Top Bottom