subzero butchered another classic...

yea pretty much all sub zero tunes sound the same and the sounds arent even good

Defo, love the original but this is fuckin garbage, how is the guy signed? Wasnt he the shit half of G Dub? An thats why Original Sin dropped him? Although Original Sin aint much better.... But thats another story

i always thought it was one had more musical talent (subzero) and the other better technical talent (original sin) ... least i think its that way round?

combined = win
apart = obscenely repetative/offensive to the ears

i will say this.... that Fred The Raver video has kind made me like that fucking remix of that SS tune. Which is annoying

Just sounded like a shit version of Dont Be Silly to me

Not to be a cunt, but its tunes like this remix that make me think that jump up is just going stale really quickly

thats cool, your entitled to your opinion... its wrong, but you are entitled to it :D

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

but, i did just spend the last hour going through the digi releases on nu-urban... liked 3 or so tunes over 5 pages :O

you can say jump up is going stale but original sin and sub zero arent all of jump up there the stale part
theres alot better producers out there than them

you can say jump up is going stale but original sin and sub zero arent all of jump up there the stale part
theres alot better producers out there than them

But i think a lot of jump up that i hear (mainly on here) is also quite offensive to the ears.

i like sub zero
but this tune is really awful
you cant compare this to motion, poon, dodge city and brighter days though

Back
Top Bottom