Subwave - 'Stars Get Down' lyrics

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Yeah I know it's a bit random, but it's been bugging me. Anybody know the full lyrics?

'Your love is the best thing, to come in to my world yeah, you opened up my heart.... show me how wonderful love can be, take me dancing to brighter days, show me how in that special way'

That's what I think they are, the bit in bold is the bit I'm unsure about.

Don't ask why I asked this it's just annoying me lol

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
Yeah I know it's a bit random, but it's been bugging me. Anybody know the full lyrics?

'Your love is the best thing, to come in to my world yeah, you opened up my heart.... show me how wonderful love can be, take me dancing to brighter days, show me how in that special way'

That's what I think they are, the bit in bold is the bit I'm unsure about.

Don't ask why I asked this it's just annoying me lol
"Show me how to dance that special way"

This tune has not left my bag since I brought it. Fucking sickness.

charlie131

VIP Junglist
i think your right bro, listened to it earlier and that sounds like the right answer... love the vip of this though where subwave has mashed in the lyrics of his tune first time with the stars get down beat, serious business, plus there's extra vocals from that bird on it..

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Got any audio mate? I wanna hear this

cheers

---------- Post added at 10:33 ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 ----------

EDIT:

Last edited by a moderator:

encounter

VIP Junglist
Got any audio mate? I wanna hear this

cheers

---------- Post added at 10:33 ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 ----------

EDIT:

sorry but that's a joke. thats just copy pasted into each other tracks :jerkit: and I doubt that it was done by subwave himself... Both do work perfectly for their own I don't see the point in mixing those together.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie131

VIP Junglist
sorry but that's a joke. thats just copy pasted into each other tracks :jerkit: and I doubt that it was done by subwave himself... Both do work perfectly for their own I don't see the point in mixing those together.
nu tone done it with balaclava in my system or what ever its called, probably was done by subwave as his own lil vip, i mean icicle's lost hours vip was him just taking hte bass from one track and putting it over the drums of another

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
nu tone done it with balaclava in my system or what ever its called, probably was done by subwave as his own lil vip, i mean icicle's lost hours vip was him just taking hte bass from one track and putting it over the drums of another
Yeah, but nobody cares about balaclava in my system