Subwave Album forthcoming Metalheadz

Not gonna lie, guys, I knew this album was going to be good but I am still in the process of being blown away by it. Subwave's outdone himself with this one. Really big vibes, really good all-around feel on this album. I'm truly impressed with the way this album is put together.

"Without You" stands out as just a completely top notch tune and the perfect album closer.

Everyone should get on this. Utter shame about no vinyl release though.

Agreed. Should probably throw Bring Me Down or Aeeeh on the flip. Even though Aeeeh feels very much the same as I Need You.

Well im getting 2 or 3 dubs done at Masterpiece hopefully before the end of the month, but The Mines is the only tune i care about putting to wax, plus got other bits i need to do anyway

Is there any reason there isnt going to be a vinyl release? Seems odd that they wouldnt

I found it strange how this album 'happened'. It seemed like Metalheadz out of nowhere in early December (I think) just decided the album would come out on the second of Jan. It's a great album but there was no hype behind it and it seems a little wasted. There should be vinyl. There should have been more noise about this. Subwave should feel hard done by in my opinion.

Massive, massive fail on Metalheadz's part. This, imo, is one of the best DnB albums I've ever heard. It feels like they just sort of shoe horned it in rather then making a big deal about it. If I were Subwave I'd be fuming. Such a shame.

I'm still impressed by this album. And haven't stopped being impressed yet.

I found it strange how this album 'happened'. It seemed like Metalheadz out of nowhere in early December (I think) just decided the album would come out on the second of Jan. It's a great album but there was no hype behind it and it seems a little wasted. There should be vinyl. There should have been more noise about this. Subwave should feel hard done by in my opinion.

There's not even a CD release is there?
It's like, no support at all :/

love this album.

just debating what two tunes to get cut now :/

strange decision IMO. think this could have gone down well on wax with alot of heads.

Back
Top Bottom