Subtitude - The Guillotine

synth in the intro sounds really aggressive on headphones and the drums, esp snare seems a little bit too cut off. bass sounds too undefined, needs eqing and stuff.

work on your bass and drums first, kick is ok, rest lacks clearness and punch.

keep it up!

synth in the intro sounds really aggressive on headphones and the drums, esp snare seems a little bit too cut off. bass sounds too undefined, needs eqing and stuff.

work on your bass and drums first, kick is ok, rest lacks clearness and punch.

keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback but i don't really get "Your bassline sounds undefined". Could you explain that?

probably just means its too dirty or muddy i guess... yeah its not bad man, ideas are all here, but it still sounds like ur kinda new to producing, my main problem is the drums they sound really simple. can easily say they havnt had enough processing, but the EQ/compression techniques are something u pick up as u go along

sounds cool man, try and space out your bass sounds in your next tune, give them a little more movement in your mix, and try to get your snares a lil harder, layer them up, i think with a bit more knowledge under your belt you will make some mean tunes.

probably just means its too dirty or muddy i guess... yeah its not bad man, ideas are all here, but it still sounds like ur kinda new to producing, my main problem is the drums they sound really simple. can easily say they havnt had enough processing, but the EQ/compression techniques are something u pick up as u go along

think i got the solution to the muddy thingie, i boosted my high tones a bit and it started to sound better, Could it be that, That i should boost my High tones?

Back
Top Bottom