DnB Subtitude - The Fuel WIP

i dont like the screechy noise you have for a bass line. sounds like a decent sound for dubstep but not for dnb. these are more the right sounds for jump up? it seems like you want to write something more dancefloor than jump up but your just using jump up sounds and its not really working??

also youve basically looped your drums and bass and put no effort into arrangement, effects, variation or any of that kind of thing

i dont like the screechy noise you have for a bass line. sounds like a decent sound for dubstep but not for dnb. these are more the right sounds for jump up? it seems like you want to write something more dancefloor than jump up but your just using jump up sounds and its not really working??

also youve basically looped your drums and bass and put no effort into arrangement, effects, variation or any of that kind of thing
About the drums, not touched them yet, just put up some basic drums,
and about the screechy sound, kinda looking for a sound like this one

Any help then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ez mate agree with lucifer on the drums obviously is a wip so plent of time to do some more work on that. As for your bass i think you need to move your reece up an ocatve this will give it some variation against your more dubsteppy bassline with the lfo on it. Play are around with detuning your reeces so they phase more as well that will help to get that sound that you are trying to replicate on the tracks above.

Back
Top Bottom