Subtitude - Resonator (Work in progress)

nah lengths fine in my opinion, maybe double up the beat at the start tho, i preffer for there not to be any messin about if you know what i mean.
uhh in the intro your synths need to flow more i think
the white noise you bring in, in my opinion is too ressy i personally i think the same could apply to the synths when it drops. but then the track is called resonator :P

check my new post if ya could :)

link not working... :(

should be working, didn't take it off

---------- Post added at 02:45 ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 ----------

nah lengths fine in my opinion, maybe double up the beat at the start tho, i preffer for there not to be any messin about if you know what i mean.
uhh in the intro your synths need to flow more i think
the white noise you bring in, in my opinion is too ressy i personally i think the same could apply to the synths when it drops. but then the track is called resonator :P

check my new post if ya could :)

There's 2 things i don't get, "Double up the beat" and "No messing around if you know what i mean" (I don't know what you mean xd you'll have to be specific & clear since i'm from belgium ;p.

And about the resonating, I made the synth on my own, no other presets or samples or anything, using Sytrus and messing in the OSC thingie if you're familiar with sytrus you'll know what i mean.
but that extra sound that comes after it that's not needed is something i can't solve, don't know how to take it out without messing up the synthesizer's sound that it's supposed to make.

Double up the beat - just add another section of the beat but with perhaps an extra shaker, hi hat, ride or pads or somthing.

no messing around - i like tunes that get straight into it :)

i'd reccommed you find your self a copy of native instruments massive, your basslines will be much better then

Double up the beat - just add another section of the beat but with perhaps an extra shaker, hi hat, ride or pads or somthing.

no messing around - i like tunes that get straight into it :)

i'd reccommed you find your self a copy of native instruments massive, your basslines will be much better then

I'd have to learn to work with massive then, because i only use sytrus atm and that's a different synth than other synthesizers

sytrus.gif

compare that to massive, huge difference no? ;p

meh just look diffrent mate, most synths will be able to do the same thing.

i like massive alot mate, at first it totally confused me but really its a really simple synth and you can have some monsterous sounds in a few clicks, its well worth the effort to learn it. and theres nuff tutorials on it over the web.

meh just look diffrent mate, most synths will be able to do the same thing.

i like massive alot mate, at first it totally confused me but really its a really simple synth and you can have some monsterous sounds in a few clicks, its well worth the effort to learn it. and theres nuff tutorials on it over the web.

Will maybe buy that one and learn it since i've got a lot of comments of it being very nice, how's FM8 like? the same or totally different?

both good synths, but to be fair i only used the fm8 a few times...tried it but just went back to massive.

but yeah honestly, imo massive is all ya need. dont buy it straight off tho, find a crack n test it, if ya like it then buy it.

Back
Top Bottom