Subtitude - No title yet (WIP)

BLoodstaiN`

http://soundcloud.com/subtitude/under-construction-5

Need some feedback,
i've put everything a general dnb song should have, i know they're there, if you don't hear 'em or not loud enough, tell me. just want general feedback on everything that's possible before i finish this track to start a new one.
long story short like always, Comment on everything you think is bad, Positive feedback is welcome too ofcourse if appropriate

but for some reason the quality is worse than in fl. sounds a bit dull, no idea why, not much just a bit

wow this sounds insanely familiar... wierd!! felt like ive heard that somewhere before...

umm i dont know where to start, you say everything a "general" dnb tune should have, what exact style do you mean by general? cant really tell what your going for, jump up style or what??

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

umm i think u have a good idea of structure but am really not sure on the drums or the bassline, like you said its all there, but i just didnt really get a vibe from it atall you know? not sure if its supposed to be cheery or dark, heavy or bouncy or what

wow this sounds insanely familiar... wierd!! felt like ive heard that somewhere before...

umm i dont know where to start, you say everything a "general" dnb tune should have, what exact style do you mean by general? cant really tell what your going for, jump up style or what??

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

umm i think u have a good idea of structure but am really not sure on the drums or the bassline, like you said its all there, but i just didnt really get a vibe from it atall you know? not sure if its supposed to be cheery or dark, heavy or bouncy or what

If you're talking about drums i think you're talking about the hats? 'cause i think my kick & snare are pretty fine
should i give the bassline more Bounce or how do you mean that?

Last edited:
i remember this track! lol...you've made some changes since last time tho...

i agree with lucid...i think ur tryna mix a load of styles together...

ur high beeps sound a lil loud to me...not sure what sound was leading the track...it was a bit messy at times.
i like the lil sound effect just before the drop, but not a fan of ur bassline...kinda the same monotonous sound. imo though

i remember this track! lol...you've made some changes since last time tho...

i agree with lucid...i think ur tryna mix a load of styles together...

ur high beeps sound a lil loud to me...not sure what sound was leading the track...it was a bit messy at times.
i like the lil sound effect just before the drop, but not a fan of ur bassline...kinda the same monotonous sound. imo though

i've tried to change the Lfo cut off but it just ruins the sound. how should i change it then, but some phasing in it is that what you mean?

tbh im not sure what else u could do to it...try messing about with the actual sound structure..
create an unusual sound that you can use...atm it sounds like you've LFOd a tuba (no offense)

mess around with some settings or have a look on youtube for some helpful vids

im not saying im amazing..but its just what im hearing

tbh im not sure what else u could do to it...try messing about with the actual sound structure..
create an unusual sound that you can use...atm it sounds like you've LFOd a tuba (no offense)

mess around with some settings or have a look on youtube for some helpful vids

im not saying im amazing..but its just what im hearing

no offense taken, i'll try to take a look into that bassline.

drum samples are weak, doesnt sound like your kick has much low end at all and the snare doesnt really fit the tune. i'd add some rides and stuff to keep the high end rolling.
as for the synths... i agree that this tune confuses me. can't tell what you were trying to get at with it.. bass needs alot of work, too thin and not deep enough as it is.
the main beepy synth is too loud as well

give the tune in my sig some feedback if you got the time! cheers

The SD isn't cutting through the Bass properly imo. It's just barely there... definitely need to bring it up or add another layer perhaps?

I think the Bass patch sounds pretty cool but the riff isn't doing it for me.

Definitely some cool sounds in here, but it feels like the tune is all over the place... not sure how to describe it.

hope that helps, keep at it

Back
Top Bottom