Subtitude - Feeling Lucky WIP

Drums are good sound crisp and decent beef on the kick... and i notice a little varation are these your own drums or from a pack? the synth needs layered up sounds almosst mono its that flat personally i dnt mind that it doesnt go anywhere but then i produce minimal so... i reckon the drop works fine for the kind of track it is, the bass line is actually not too bad and yeah reminds me of that era so your onto something there. its pretty good keep at it.

Drums are good sound crisp and decent beef on the kick... and i notice a little varation are these your own drums or from a pack? the synth needs layered up sounds almosst mono its that flat personally i dnt mind that it doesnt go anywhere but then i produce minimal so... i reckon the drop works fine for the kind of track it is, the bass line is actually not too bad and yeah reminds me of that era so your onto something there. its pretty good keep at it.

I cut up a few loops and blended them together. Thanks for the extended feedback. Will look into it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom