DnB Subtitude - Claymore WIP

luciduk

VIP Junglist
i like the drum roll, i dont really like the happy synth riddim intro.

i like the energy in this piece i think the drums are great but i dont like the simple way youve used the synths really its very sort of video game old school sounding you know?? what artists are you trying to make a sound like?

BLoodstaiN`

I'm aiming for Sort of Jump Up,
don't really have an artist i'm trying to be like, I just want very energetic songs, because i myself enjoy such songs the most, unless i'm a chilled out mood.
Yeah that was the thing i was afraid of, my synth use, were all synths that in my opinion were pretty good sounding and i threw 'em all in ;p

Last edited:

luciduk

VIP Junglist
oh shit sorry i didnt realize it was jump up man, its kinda dancefloor aswell i think which is cool, the drums are sweet i reckon u cud make the bline dirtier and get some sound effects or samples in there

luciduk

VIP Junglist
meh at the end of the day man make the sound you want i just thought i might pitch in my ideas for what jump up ive heard has a range of different bass sounds and they have different distortions and chorus and all types of shit, but then again i think you are doing something more original and have to do your own thing

Last edited:

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
needs more bass, beef up what you have there now, make it dirtier and this culd b pretty fat! nice ideas, but as fishy says, very thing sounding, i like the synth lines n perc, just needs more Beef

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I will describe my opinion with a euphemism. It is like you made a baked ziti and forgot to add the seasonings. It still taste good but there is something missing that could make it real good. What that is I not completely sure. Any way I would be jumping around to this song. Props

BLoodstaiN`

I will describe my opinion with a euphemism. It is like you made a baked ziti and forgot to add the seasonings. It still taste good but there is something missing that could make it real good. What that is I not completely sure. Any way I would be jumping around to this song. Props
Haha nice metaphor.
That's why it's still a wip mate.
But thanks for the feedback :)

Top Bottom