Subtitles Music

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by deadaelus, Jun 8, 2007.

1. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

Some of you may know that i have been trying to find all the Subtitles Music releases on vinyl. I am glad to say i now own them all up to date 1-59. Needless to say, i am going to be doing a Subtitles tribute mix with 2 other buddies of mine, and i hope to get this one up on the forum for everyone to enjoy.

I would like to know if there is alot of other people that are into the subtitles sound, and if so you can take a minute to share your thoughts and feelings about this monumental label.

peace.

deadaelus

2. Symmetry

Symmetry Member

:slayer::slayer:VERY DOPE DUDE!! TEEBEE is the Fucking MAN!! as has got to be my fave.. How you been mate.. hope all is well.. Got to toss Warehouse in the mix for me I fucking love that tune!!

3. DJ Vyper

DJ Vyper Terraforms/ReFormed

The subtitles label, has always provided quality D&B throughout the years. Been too many quality tracks to single out, part from Teebee - You Are The One :slayer:

I'll be looking forward to your tribute mix! :cool:

4. optic

optic gotosleep

please do that mix!!!!

and when you do, you should start with SUBTITLES001 then 002 and so on......playing the a side of 001 into the a side of 002 then flip to the b side into the b side then move on to 003 a side and continue trhough the whole mix. should be interesting if done this way to take the listener through the time of progression of the label:inlove:

hope to get to hear how you put it together!