DnB SubstaX - Elizabeth VIP [C-Recordings]

SubstaX

Hey guys, I'm pretty new on this forum, at least when it come to posting something, so I just wanted to say hi to all of you and introduce myself.

I'm a DnB producer from Germany and doing it for 2 years now. I spend a lot of time with the math of producing rather than just going to pull out tunes that don't sound like I want them to sound. So I didn't released that many tracks actually. ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to show you my most recent tune, which is actually a VIP of an track I made back in 2012. A lot of friends were telling me to make a VIP of it, so yea, I got back on it and I'm really happy with it. And I also got signed by C-Recordings with that track, so I'd say it went well.

Nonetheless I would appreciate all kinds of feedback and advice. Thanks in regard

And here the link to C-Recordings: https://soundcloud.com/c-recordings

really like this... Are those your own programmed breaks surely people dont use sample packs do they? cos i love them... got a hard edge to this but not so hard to make it not my kind of thing... nice flow love the panned synth a lot it all fits great i cant flaw this.

really like this... Are those your own programmed breaks surely people dont use sample packs do they? cos i love them... got a hard edge to this but not so hard to make it not my kind of thing... nice flow love the panned synth a lot it all fits great i cant flaw this.

Hey, first of all, thank you for the feedback. :)

To the question about the drums. I would say these are my own programmed drums. They are not ready to use loops. I used multiple one shot samples and layered them together, processed them and then put them together and made different patterns out of them. I hope this answers your question.

The panned synth is a combination out of saw waves, processed in an arpeggio and gater and also used LFO's to make it feel like it's fading and coming back. :)

I'm glad that you like it and thanks again. :)

hats off to you i need to spend more time on drums cos these are tight... the synth is perfect it shows that youve put a lot of effort in to it.

hats off to you i need to spend more time on drums cos these are tight... the synth is perfect it shows that youve put a lot of effort in to it.

Yea, processing Drums for DnB is probably one of the hardest part of the whole production. It took me ages to get to this point. I can tell you stories of frustration and the lack of motivation during certain times since I am producing, due to the fact that I couldn't set up nice drums.

If you ever need something, if you have questions or whatever relating production and music in general, feel free to contact me. :)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/se.ba.330
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/substax
Mail: substax@live.de

i know the frustration man... and the motivation issues aswell... but i plug away thanks for that ive added you on facebook im having an issue right now about how loud music should be a bit of advice would be appreciated.... but ill contact you about that cheers again :D

How did I not see this thread! Great track! It's great to see someone from C-Recordings here too! Stick around and represent.
[MENTION=93578]SubstaX[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom